What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jackson Topine sues Bulldogs

_Johnsy

Referee
Would that type of treatment be acceptable in any workplace? No.

I have absolutely NFI why Ciraldo thought it was acceptable at his workplace.

This doesn't end cheaply for the doggies. I'm expecting a confidential out of court settlement just before this matter is heard.

_Johnsy

Referee
Please... Your club and the NRL will be praying the Dogs pay him quietly or win in court (NRL will have to help the Dogs), this will impact every single Club and team sport basically worldwide!

Penrith brag about the Army training camp (Brisbane too previously) where players are deprived of sleep... Wait till those players who no longer play hear about this and sue also.
Hazing & deliberately punishing, and singling one person out at training isn't the same as a tough, uncompromising, mentally and physically challenging pre season camp. The fact you think they are comparable speaks volumes.

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
Please... Your club and the NRL will be praying the Dogs pay him quietly or win in court (NRL will have to help the Dogs), this will impact every single Club and team sport basically worldwide!

Penrith brag about the Army training camp (Brisbane too previously) where players are deprived of sleep... Wait till those players who no longer play hear about this and sue also.
those experiences are a little bit different to this (a shared team experience (where everyone is affected) vs a bloke getting physically destroyed where at least 30 people watched and were forced to not intervene)

ouwet

Bench
Hazing & deliberately punishing, and singling one person out at training isn't the same as a tough, uncompromising, mentally and physically challenging pre season camp. The fact you think they are comparable speaks volumes.

Every club hazes and deliberately punishes! You think Ciraldo is the 1st one? please!

The fact that you think in the future one soft C*** isn't going to complain about sleep deprivation then you are deluded! Besides moronic fans like yourself I almost guarantee you every single NRL personality will support the Bulldogs on this, to much is at stake!

ouwet

Bench
those experiences are a little bit different to this (a shared team experience (where everyone is affected) vs a bloke getting physically destroyed where at least 30 people watched and were forced to not intervene)

1st it was 10, then the senior members of the squad now it's 36 players?

We will see what happens but I highly doubt 36 players had a go with him... If no CCTV cameras are available it's word against word and every single person that day will keep quiet unless they never want to play NRL football and be involved in NRL again!

Topine lawyer knows this and is coming out with outrages wording to try and get sympathy from idiots who only read the headline.

Wb1234

Referee
Guy isn’t tough enough for rugby league

What players went through in the 80s on top of having a full time job

modern day players are pampered prima Donnas

dogslife

Coach
Psychological torture isn't ok.

If this is what Ciraldo and Gould were so vocal about defending late last year, I don't see how either of them survive.
We've had to endure reading your shit for 20 years, how is this any different?

_Johnsy

Referee
Every club hazes and deliberately punishes! You think Ciraldo is the 1st one? please!

The fact that you think in the future one soft C*** isn't going to complain about sleep deprivation then you are deluded! Besides moronic fans like yourself I almost guarantee you every single NRL personality will support the Bulldogs on this, to much is at stake!
No, i didn't say that Ciraldo was the first one to do it, but you already knew that.

What I did say was: Hazing & deliberately punishing, and singling one person out at training isn't the same as a tough, uncompromising, mentally and physically challenging pre season camp. The fact you think they are comparable speaks volumes.

Sleep deprivation has absolutely nothing to do with Topines law suit. Again, you already knew that.

The differentiation between the scenarios you've used two is stark. You're using a false equivalence to attempt to try and make a point. Give up.