What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm v Sharks

MONY

Juniors
Ref: Stephen "Home Team" Clark
Vid Ref: Mick "I use a tv and still come up with the wrong result" Stone.

Great Combination for us Storm fans.

Sharks to win penalty count by at least 5

shadow grinder

First Grade
if we lose it wont be due to being out played by your mob..it will be coz of clark...he hates the storm with a passion for some reason

sharknows

Bench
He hates us too so it will be interesting. Should be a tough game with both teams trying to regain some pride.

MONY

Juniors
i still think the storm will win just no chance of winning the penalty count.

lotti

Bench
Clark was for the away team the last time he refed a game, he's even admitted that he could've given Hicks more time to get onside. I have no worries about Clarke costing the Sharks a game.

Manly deserved that loss and you Manly fans should be blaming Hicks for being such a snail. The entire Cowboys team were behind the goal line when he kicked the goal and all had returned to halfway when Hicks was still smelling the roses on his way back 10-15 meters behind them :roll:

olympic park

Juniors
its simple - melbourne NEEDS to win this one.

what have the sharks got to play for? they know theyre no chance of making the finals. sure, we have the bye thrown in as well (could be a blessing or a curse you never know) - but even though we do have two guaranteed points in it, the more matches we win the better chance of a home final. SOMETHING WE DESERVE!

lotti

Bench
Clarke blew time on before a touch judge was in place, the rules state that BOTH touch judges have to be in place before the restart of place not just the one. The Sharks are playing for the same thing Melbourne are to stay in finals contention but Melbourne it's time for the Sharks to get Thunderstruck no one beats us at home and gets away with it, not even Manly.

Latest posts