What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copa getting a bashing

carlnz

Bench
hahaha he goes on about how GB never go over to play France...was it not like 3 or 4 years ago since AUS went to play PNG in a full test?

Or what about AUS going to Fiji or Tonga?

Oh well...

Copa

Bench
hahaha...... Mr Tackle and I do this. It is a joke. I actually have a wigan shirt cos I like 'em.

Is fun though. We've been trading it for a while now.

DIEHARD

----
I was going to PM Copa a few hours ago a congratulate him on nailing them so well.

Copa is all over them!

Big Bunny

Juniors
upbonk said:
How d'ya manage that one?:roll:

I didn't see the value in the fee, so I left the forum. About a month or two ago I received an email with:

Your TotalRL.com Fans Forum Membership has expired.

As a special offer to our overseas members, it is now possible to renew your membership completely FREE OF CHARGE!

View the link below for full details and to renew your membership for free.

http://www.totalrl.com/renew/overseas.htm

I really can't be bothered.

yakstorm

First Grade
Big Bunny said:
I didn't see the value in the fee, so I left the forum. About a month or two ago I received an email with:

As a special offer to our overseas members, it is now possible to renew your membership completely FREE OF CHARGE!

I really can't be bothered.

Bastards! I had to pay! I got a discount cause I'm involved in international RL and overseas....but still...should of just waited!

upbonk

Big Bunny said:

Wonder if that would work for me?

Ahhhh....

Someone on RLFans said I was compying something Copa had written here....and seen as this was about GB not playing France (I didnt click on the TRL link).....I guess this is what they were dribbling about.

As for TRL......slow.......painfull......death.......

upbonk

nospam49™ said:
Ahhhh....

Someone on RLFans said I was compying something Copa had written here....and seen as this was about GB not playing France (I didnt click on the TRL link).....I guess this is what they were dribbling about.

You mean it's not true? :shock:

As for the painful death, we've witnessed yours. :lol:

Ah....now I see.

This tool just messages me saying "Try Me.............". :roll:

Another sad little Pom thats upset because I dont tell them what they want to hear.

TRL is completely dominated by sites like LU and more importantly RLFans.

Long may that continue.

[Message posted by nospam49. No credit card numbers, home phone numbers or addresses were needed to express this opinion]

upbonk

nospam49™ said:
Ah....now I see.

This tool just messages me saying "Try Me.............". :roll:

Another sad little Pom thats upset because I dont tell them what they want to hear.

TRL is completely dominated by sites like LU and more importantly RLFans.

Long may that continue.

[Message posted by nospam49. No credit card numbers, home phone numbers or addresses were needed to express this opinion]

That's what I expected.

upbonk

nospam49™ said:
If you were a peice of wood, I'd use you to see how full a septic tank was.
Well, unlike you, I'd be useful for something.:lol:
This is too fuchin eeeeasy.

Copa

Bench
Woods99 (aka Wamberal... aka Terrigal) also got a bit frumpy yesterday on another forum when i had a go at him. he lost it completely in fact and went all wierd.