What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final predictions.

DJ

Juniors
Finals footy is a totally new ballgame.

I see the grand final being between any of these,

Bulldogs
Roosters
Raiders
Panthers
Broncos
Knights

I cannot see the Storm, Warriors, Dragons or Eels making it.

kaon

Juniors
I'd narrow it down to the Roosters, Raiders and Bulldogs.

I'm still not convinced of the Panthers defence against a Lockyerless Broncos outfit and the Broncos seem to be shot to bit with injuries so I'll rule them out. Sloppy wins against the Eagles and Cowboys doesn't get the Knights back into premiership contention either. The Warriors and Storm will just be making up the numbers.

salivor

First Grade
Kaon I think the only player that won't be back on board for the Broncos by finals time is Brett Seymour who is out for the season. He wasn't going to feature that heavily this year anyway. Scott Prince is also waiting further information on his injury.

Lockyer will return against Wests on the weekend and with him back I think we're a real shot of winning our last 4 games and getting 4th or 5th spot which definetly gives us a platform. We've definetly got the defence to match the Bulldogs and the Roosters but I won't harp on about our old halves issue.

weasel

First Grade
I think if the Panthers can finish minor premiers they will be well-placed to make the GF. The Roosters and Bulldogs will both be tough to beat in the finals and I doubt any other team in the comp will advance past a meeting with one of the two. But if another team was to finish first (and at the moment Penrith look like the only team in the position to do this) then they could avoid a meeting with the 'dogs or roosters before the GF. I still think it will be a Roosters vs Bulldogs decider, and hope it is too for the sake of a good spectacle, but I'm not discounting Penrith as a suprise finalist.

Ultima

Juniors
Raiders V Bulldogs, I think the Roosters peaked too early.
Other options would be:

Roosters
Broncos
Penrith

I don't think anyone else has the power to make it all the way...