What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this the new hang out?

Green Eye

Juniors
Starting to look like it mate.

How many regulars were on grandstand? Lets get them all over. (The nice ones only) :)

Bring ya friends.

slippery eel

Juniors
Green Eye said:
Starting to look like it mate.

How many regulars were on grandstand? Lets get them all over. (The nice ones only) :)

Bring ya friends.

There were heaps.... don't know how to get in touch with them though. I see Ron Jeremy has made his way over. ;-)

bradeel

Juniors
it's like we all wandered around in the dark for a couple of days, wondering what the hell was going on and then suddenly we all happened to stumble upon an almost identical place. Not quite the same but not altogether different either .. i feel like i am in Shelbyville or somewhere...

:) :eek: :p

slippery eel

Juniors
bradeel said:
it's like we all wandered around in the dark for a couple of days, wondering what the hell was going on and then suddenly we all happened to stumble upon an almost identical place. Not quite the same but not altogether different either .. i feel like i am in Shelbyville or somewhere...

:) :eek: :p

i didn't even know that this site had a forum!. i don't think that there are as many ppl on here as there were on grandstand, but it's a start. This site could be flooded with ppl over the next couple of days. :p

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This is the new spot boy's & gals........tell everyone.....i do see a number of familar names in this forum......apparently when Grandstand went under there where a huge influx onto this site!!,

The site is pretty cool though.......know where are those Penrith & Rooster supporters.....i guess some things never change :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Since grandstand went down are we here now!. :lol:

I will start a topic on Parraeels.com telling all the expat rleague users to make there way over to this site......i know there are a few there!!,

It's all good & well being on a just Parramatta website but you variety.....am i right??, there's only so much you can talk about Parramatta!!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
i'll let some ppl know aswell :D

just hope all those yawion n gay.f.l TROLLS dont find this site,man they destroyed rleague.com,and total rleague is just a big bitch fight all the time now(gecko,clive woody,ZADgrrr and the rest)

please god dont let the trolls in :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
i had 10,000 posts on grandstand, but now have to start all over again. :(

I know!!, all that hard work!!, don't worry.......imagine how retread feels :shock:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
It feels so lonely here. :cry:

Don't worry mate.......things will pick up......apparently parraeels is in trouble aswell??

Where are the others?. We must be the only survivors. :lol:

I say the others are still in orbit.......they will find there way to this site!!,

Im glad that i posted a topic on Parraeels yesterday stating about this forum & sportspavilion.com......they should make there way here soon hopefully!!,

Im suprised i haven't heard or seen Eels dude, Newmanj???

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:

Don't worry mate.......things will pick up......apparently parraeels is in trouble aswell??

I say the others are still in orbit.......they will find there way to this site!!,

Im glad that i posted a topic on Parraeels yesterday stating about this forum & sportspavilion.com......they should make there way here soon hopefully!!,

do you know what happened to grandstand?.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:

do you know what happened to grandstand?.

Im guessing you didn't listen to Ray Hadley on Sunday???, and a Rooster's fan ringing in complaining about Salary rort post posted by a forum member??.......that's a reason why they closed it!!, Ray had a huge dummy site critising the site & Matty O and claiming he could be in trouble from the Roosters board for the topic one of his users posted.......been closed since his outburst!!

Apparently Matty O is looking into his legal obligations as to whether his forum is vaible in the near future........i doubt it though.........looks like it's goneeeee!!