What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who will be dally m now that buffalo butt is gone

ozbash

Referee
who do you reckon,,

sherwin ?
jones?
firman?

good to see it will be won on skill this year instead of reputation......

Canterbury

Juniors
Sherwin wasn't anywhere near the running.. Firman & Johns where on around 19 points when polls closed and sherwin was on about 10?

Price is usually the one to get 3 Dally M points when Canterbury fire.

Edwahu

Bench
Schifcofske was 1 behind Johns when it went behind closed doors and by my reckoning he has picked up another 6-10 points, so he must be a good outside chance.

Goldthorpe

Bench
I think Firman is a great player, but i also think that he does some stupid things on the football field, he often gets charged down, takes the wrong kick, runs at the wrong time.

But overall he is a good half back and a good chance of getting the Dally M.

Cheers
AJ

Kiwi

First Grade
There is what 4 rounds to go, whats the bet Johns still wins it.

Who here would honestly be shocked if he did win it? I wouldn't.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yep i agree with Kiwi.
i would nto be surprised if Johns still manages to get it...

Schif was only 1 point behind the leaders as said by Edwahu, so he must be considered a fair chance at it!

Anonymous

Juniors
Kiwi said:
There is what 4 rounds to go, whats the bet Johns still wins it.

Who here would honestly be shocked if he did win it? I wouldn't.
Well I reckon Johns got 3 points for Newcastle's win yesterday. He wasn't anywhere to be seen but the commentators still talked about him all night. :lol:

Frenzy

Juniors
Gower.

I reckon he'd of been ahead of Joey anyway.

He's played 19 games to Joeys 15 and would of gone close to polling in every Panthers win.