What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights Results: (16th Aug '03)

Canterbury

Juniors
Wests did over Brisbane 12 - 10, not at all surprised there.. Key injuries to brisbane saw them go down.. just.

Cronulla had a comfortable win over St George 25-16, in a game they never looked like losing. I've rated their young halfback for a while now.. he seems to be the goods.

St George however don't seem to have it this season. Despite having some key injuries, some of them are until the final series.. so they'll have to dig deep and put some worth-while performances without their stars to make the semi's and hope the team gells together then.

Cowboys did over Canberra 34-28, they were once in a comfort zone but released the pressure valve.

Hearing at the start of the game that Raiders were without Schifcofske, Drew & that arrogent hooker bloke i had a feeling they'd struggle.

In saying all of this i'm convinced Canberra will finish 4th. As they won't be able to beat both Canterbury & Easts in weeks to come. In fact they'd do extremely well to win one of those games.

That is all.

Ultima

Juniors
Tell you what... Being the brilliant team that you obviously think you are, how about you rest your hooker, your backup hooker, your lock, your fullback, and one of your second rowers for the game when we play you guys.... Sounds fair to me ;-)

Canterbury

Juniors
Ultima said:
Tell you what... Being the brilliant team that you obviously think you are, how about you rest your hooker, your backup hooker, your lock, your fullback, and one of your second rowers for the game when we play you guys.... Sounds fair to me ;-)

lol don't come in and make assumptions mate! Yes i think we'll beat canberra but i'm not saying we're a 'brilliant team'

But hey our scenario at the moment:

Hookers out, Lock may be out, Patten went of injured at the end of the eagles game so FB may be 'rested' and Steve reardon didn't play this week so thats a second rower for you!

I'm sorry i couldn't do the backup hooker. But instead the 5'8ths out, hows that?

In saying all of this Canterbury by 20 :p