What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Are Worthy Favourites.

magpiemax

Juniors
I expect nothing other than a Dragon's victory today and rightly so,and here's why.
Reason being is you have 1 play maker in Barrett and we only have 3(Marshall,Prince,Farrah).
You have a very astute coach in Browny whom the whole club wanted axed early in the year,we only have a semi-final veteran as a coach in Sheens.
You guy's have had plenty of game time up your sleeve (2 games in 1 month)
as opposed to us whom have scored 84 points and conceded only 12 points in the last fortnight.
And providing that Wests Tigers limit Barrett's thinking time by pouncing on him.
I'm sure you guy's will easily beat us and are worthy Premiership favourites .The other thing is we are known for choking unlike you guy's.
P.s.....I will look forward to posting on here later in the day and sincerly congratulate you on your victory.
Regard's Max.

Hollywood

Juniors
Well ballsy enough to come on here and state your sarcasm before the game, I'll give you credit for that......

I mean you've got nothing to worry about, it's not like the Dragons have a massive forward pack who if they control the ball, will run right over the top of your forwards...and to compound that, a sh*t backline who couldn't score a try if it was presented to them!

Boy if the Dragons get up you are going to cop a spray!!!...thanks for putting yourself right in the firing line if the unthinkable happens.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gotta love the confidence. Well done MagpieMax. Enjoy the game... if you can.

magpiemax

Juniors
Bailey1188 said:
magpiemax,
I hope you are true to your word and you come back here after the game......
Yes i am certainly true to my word and here i am..........in the famous words of GomerPyle all i can say is.....SURPRISE,SURPRISE,SURPRISE WELL I'LL BE..........enjoy Mad Monday boy's.

magpiemax

Juniors
Hollywood said:
Well ballsy enough to come on here and state your sarcasm before the game, I'll give you credit for that......

I mean you've got nothing to worry about, it's not like the Dragons have a massive forward pack who if they control the ball, will run right over the top of your forwards...and to compound that, a sh*t backline who couldn't score a try if it was presented to them!

Boy if the Dragons get up you are going to cop a spray!!!...thanks for putting yourself right in the firing line if the unthinkable happens.
Sorry...you were saying LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.

disco77

Juniors
Magpiemax don't be so cruel! At least the dragons should get 8 of their players in the test side! How many WT's will be in the green and gold?!

stiffmeister

Bench
Guys dont worry, we'll dispose of the cow dungs today & then we will get revenge on the pussy cats on your behalf next week.

It wasn't your night possession wise. I mean if Souths had the possession which the pussy cats had last night, no one would have defeated the bunnies

disco77

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
Guys dont worry, we'll dispose of the cow dungs today & then we will get revenge on the pussy cats on your behalf next week.

It wasn't your night possession wise. I mean if Souths had the possession which the pussy cats had last night, no one would have defeated the bunnies

Gee that's a great effort in disposing of the 'cow dungs'....not a single point scored!!! Talk about going out with a whimper!!!

WestsRobbo

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:

ROFL

da_sharks

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:
I love how Tim Sheens has gone from a nuffy to the most experienced NRL Super-Coach in the space of 2 weeks.

similar to what nathan did. but he had the help of his allstar players....

Latest posts