What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Dragons

Moffo

Referee
Choking again in a finals game, whats the go?

i just doubt their mental toughness. For mine, whilst they are the most gifted team going around, they aren't enough of a team

Anyways that is just my thoughts on it

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You didn't upgrade your reel like you said you were going to mate.

Which shop did you buy the worms from? Mind if I take the line for a while?

:lol: :D

Moffo

Referee
Southernsaint said:
Doing my level best to avoid the trolls

no trolling mate, it was a serious question

ive been on mad monday for three weeks, see you down the pub tomorrow and we can discuss it a bit further!

Smartman

Juniors
Moffo said:
i just doubt their mental toughness. For mine, whilst they are the most gifted team going around, they aren't enough of a team

Wouldnt say they are the most gifted but most overhyped.

The likes of Hornby, Young and Creagh are good first graders and thats it although Creagh could become better.

Ryles is the biggest cat playing the game, the most overrated on the dragons team.

Moffo

Referee
Willow said:
Poor Moffo.

im not poor

I'm just asking a genuine question in regards to the dragons

see you in a pub tomorrow! its not too bad once you get a few brews in

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Parra choking this afternoon is marginally funnier :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Moffo said:
im not poor

I'm just asking a genuine question in regards to the dragons

see you in a pub tomorrow! its not too bad once you get a few brews in
El said it best.
From what I've seen of your tips this year, you'll be bludging shouts all night.

anastabation

Juniors
I anticipated the wests tigers win last night. The Dragons definitely do appear to lack mental toughness, and their week off combined with thier inconvincing performance in the first week definitely didn't help them.

I think one thing that doesn't help clubs like Parramatta and St George is that they are very prominant and high profile sydney clubs who are in big premiership draughts. I believe that the added pressure on the guys who actually play in these teams who seem to fall short are victoms off the massive hype and expectation around them.

Throw in a team like Tigers from 2005 or Penrith from 2003 though and they get the whole fair tale thing going and can use this to their advantage and sneak up on the higher profile clubs.

aussies1st

Staff member
anastabation said:
I anticipated the wests tigers win last night. The Dragons definitely do appear to lack mental toughness, and their week off combined with thier inconvincing performance in the first week definitely didn't help them.

I think one thing that doesn't help clubs like Parramatta and St George is that they are very prominant and high profile sydney clubs who are in big premiership draughts. I believe that the added pressure on the guys who actually play in these teams who seem to fall short are victoms off the massive hype and expectation around them.

Throw in a team like Tigers from 2005 or Penrith from 2003 though and they get the whole fair tale thing going and can use this to their advantage and sneak up on the higher profile clubs.

Same thing happened with those Roosters. They hadn't won a prem for who knows how long until they got it in 2002. They choked in 2000 then came back stronger in 2002. But since then they have been choking so its not a good sign for the Dragons and Eels.

Moffo

Referee
Willow said:
El said it best.
From what I've seen of your tips this year, you'll be bludging shouts all night.

wait for the cox plate this year mate, ill be on my game by then!

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I think Nathan Brown is a problem for the dragons. I can see him being a very good coach in years to come, but he lacks experience at the moment. If the dragons had a coach with more experience like Sheens or Bennett I think they would have won a premiership, but that said the coach doesn't make you drop balls & miss tackles.

Canterbury

Juniors
ive been saying all week a side with wes naiqama and ben creagh couldn't lose.. how wrong was I.

I'll never back st george in the semis again. chokers