What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the Matta Parramatta

aids

Bench
19/40 is horrible
they were a bundle of nerves out their today.

i recon a lot of eels people would have traded back thorman for smith after his game today

A_J_Gray

Juniors
Jesus Christ, Give these guys a go, there devastated as it is.

Unless your a Tigers or Cowboys supporter, You dont really have any right to go about bagging them as just remember they did better than you.

Smartman

Juniors
A team that was overhyped and overrated along with the dragons.

Eels fans should be use to conceding defeat a week before a grand final.

Its happened 4 times now losing in a prelim, 98, 99, 00, 05 and grand final loss in 01.

Lots of money spent over the last 10 years with a return of a couple of world seven wins and a couple of minor premierships.
icon6.gif

RiotAct

Juniors
i feel sorry for the fans of parra and dragons who're gracious in victory and defeat. a big WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the others

Y2Eel

First Grade
RiotAct said:
i feel sorry for the fans of parra and dragons who're gracious in victory and defeat. a big WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the others

It sure does suck to lose again in the prelim final but oh well life goes on...

In-goal

Bench
I feel so happy watching parra choke is nearly as ,uch fun as watching Manly winning te GF.

obviously you don't mean that, as i would put my side winning the premiership so far ahead of anything else in club football.

Nickeel

Juniors
Yes, it does suck, but...

We had a fantastic year full of highlights and a few future reps really making their mark.

We had a very poor game at the wrong time of year... the Cowboys were just far too composed and on their game for us.

To the Bulldogs fans trying to stir up s**t on here, you had about a month at the end of the season of gutless, pathetic performances, so I would suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself.

At least now I can fully throw my weight behind the Tigers...

Nick

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Surely the problem is Brian Smith and his big game preparations?

The players are fine, well most of them anyway.

Chook

First Grade
No one can choke like Parra can choke. They are masters at the gargle and cough. Followed closely by Saints as evident over the weekend. I'm glad they both choked, it'll make the GF worth watching. Had it been Choke 1 and Choke 2 playing it couldv'e been nill all after three replays!

Chook.

Risky_6

Juniors
Chook said:
No one can choke like Parra can choke. They are masters at the gargle and cough. Followed closely by Saints as evident over the weekend. I'm glad they both choked, it'll make the GF worth watching. Had it been Choke 1 and Choke 2 playing it couldv'e been nill all after three replays!

Chook.

This coming from a Roosters supporter who have choked as favourites in the last two Grand Finals?

number8

Juniors
Risky_6 said:
This coming from a Roosters supporter who have choked as favourites in the last two Grand Finals?

Belittling other teams makes them feel better about their teams pathetic season.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
oh yeah, will you all did it to our teams all year when they were often decimated by injury, now your full fit squad that you bought in an attempt to win a premiership has choked BIGGGGGG TIME, the wheels were always bound to fall off

sucked sh*t losers

dogs premiers in 04, dragons and eels still not even close