What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Video

Fabio

Juniors
Does anyone else find the NRL video unwatchable on Broadband setting? I have 256K and find that the video jerks the whole way through, while the sound continues on fine. Any ideas?

Fabio

Juniors
Thanks Ultima.

I just tried it at work, over our LAN and it runs fine. So it appears that it is not my software, but more my ADSL connection at home.

I would have thought 256K ADSL through iiNet would be good enough to run the video smoothly on broadband setting.

kaon

Juniors
Hi Fabio, I have the exact same connection with iinet and I used to have the same problem.

On way to fix it is to increase the buffer time in media player to the maximum of 60 seconds, I think the default id 5 seconds. What this achieves is that it takes a little longer to load but you get very good video without break-ups for about 30 mins if you’re not browsing as well.

Michael_Selway

Juniors
Fabio said:
Does anyone else find the NRL video unwatchable on Broadband setting? I have 256K and find that the video jerks the whole way through, while the sound continues on fine. Any ideas?

yeah shoudl be fine just get codecs or WMP 7

Latest posts