What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO WILL BE IN THE 2003 NRL GRAND FINAL(honesty please)8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the top 2 team in the Minor Premiership will be in the GF.... that mean Penrith and the winner this week out of Canberra V Roosters

bartman

Immortal
Bulldogs v Roosters would be my bet...

though I'd love Penrith or Warriors to be there instead!

OVP

Coach
Raiders vs Roosters in the GF

I really respect Canberra, and i fear them more than any other team. Their defence is almost as hard as last years Roosters team, and they seem to be getting better.

Losing Croker wont make one tiny difference to them. Dont forget they have Brad Drew to come back to half, and McLinden goes back to 5/8 ... no great loss there IMO. Their forwards are hard nuts, and im especially impressed with that guy who smashed Todd Byrne into dreamland when the Roosters last met them (is that Martin ??) He scares me :lol:

Penrith will lose twice. The Broncos will play them in the first semi (1st vs 8th) and beat them. Then they will lose again to whoever. BUT, and i say BUT, they will come back even stronger next year and i believe the sky is the limit for the Panthers in the future.

I will reserve my comments about the Roosters until i see how well Fitzy plays on his return, this week or next. Knowing Fitzy, he simply wont need a few games to settle back in :) He is the missing link for the Roosters chances atm.

The Dogs will be VERY VERY VERY hard to beat, but im confident Canberra will knock them out in the GF qualifier :) Canberra have the forwards to do that, and im not sure the Dogs forwards have their toughness.

The Warriors scare me too ... they are starting to hit their straps at the right time, and when Stacey comes back, oh boy watch out !! The Roosters will play the Warriors in the other GF qualifier, and im confident we can beat them. No more Fittler kicks for goal this time kiddies :roll: :lol:

legend

Coach
Raiders v Warriors.

If I were Canterbury fans, i'd be pissing my pants right about now. Unless the Raiders and Roosters match finishes in a draw, Cantebury will almost certainly draw the Warriors in week 1 and the the Warriors have beaten the Broncos and Roosters in successive weeks, no mean feat.

The Warriors also have an impressive record over the Dogs and to beat the Roosters without Jones was an impressive achievement.

Roosters will be there or there abouts but I have grave fears over the fitness of Brad Fittler. He is liability at the moment as was evidenced against the Warriors on Sundy. He came back too early and paid the price.

Dogs Of War

Coach
legend said:
Raiders v Warriors.

If I were Canterbury fans, i'd be pissing my pants right about now. Unless the Raiders and Roosters match finishes in a draw, Cantebury will almost certainly draw the Warriors in week 1 and the the Warriors have beaten the Broncos and Roosters in successive weeks, no mean feat.

It'll be more likely that raiders who hopefully knock off the roosters will then get to play the warriors, it;s only if you lose to the Roosters that we will play the warriors (assuming all the time that we beat the sharks).

Latest posts