What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHO WILL BE IN THE 2003 NRL GRAND FINAL(honesty please)8)

bayrep

Juniors
Dogs vs Panthers in the G final. If it is possible on the current system, both teams are playing very sold defence and great flair in attack.

Though I would love to see a Raiders vs Warriors G Final.

legend

Coach
It'll be more likely that raiders who hopefully knock off the roosters will then get to play the warriors, it;s only if you lose to the Roosters that we will play the warriors (assuming all the time that we beat the sharks).

How does that work???

If we win we will either finish first or second meaning we would play either the Knights or Broncos.

If we lose we will finish 4th and play the Storm. The only way we can finish third is if we have a draw with the Rosoters.

This is assuming the Dogs defeat the Sharks, Storm beat Manly and the Warriors beat the Tigers. All are fairly safe bets considering the Warriors and Storm are both playing at home while the Bulldogs should easily account for the Sharks.

That Guy

Juniors
With my head, I would say Dogs vs Goosters, though I would like to see Warriors vs Raiders

DJ

Juniors
Bulldogs vs Loser(This weeks Roosters v Raiders game)

This is just how the draw works.

TeamSatan

Juniors
If all goes as anticipated
then the bulldogs will play the warriors in the 1st semi
That is going to be a snorter of a game
one thing is certain and that is the dogs, win or lose are gonna be real sore after.
plus if the panthers are beaten by the broncos
then the warriors if they lose are gone.

panthers will play the raiders in the gf

Latest posts