What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wasn't it great?

Moffo

Referee
panthers_2469054_10.jpg

To see the shield being held up in front of a packed house at a suburban ground yesterday? It was a throw back to the old days where the team would run around the ground only to be mobbed by their own fans. It was just a really good thing to watch, and at the end of the day, i think the most deserved team won it. Great for all the kids out there, just to see Penrith run around with the Shield

Cheers,
Moffo

Canterbury

Juniors
Moffo said:
panthers_2469054_10.jpg

To see the shield being held up in front of a packed house at a suburban ground yesterday? It was a throw back to the old days where the team would run around the ground only to be mobbed by their own fans. It was just a really good thing to watch, and at the end of the day, i think the most deserved team won it. Great for all the kids out there, just to see Penrith run around with the Shield

Cheers,
Moffo

They should cherish it for dear life.. it's the only shield the'll be winning this year!

slippery eel

Juniors
Canterbury said:
Moffo said:
panthers_2469054_10.jpg

Cheers,
Moffo

They should cherish it for dear life.. it's the only shield the'll be winning this year!

agree - their defence will lose them the chance of winning a comp.

Anonymous

Juniors
I liked it more when it was at Ericsson :p Francis Meli will go down in history as probably the first player ever to throw up a big W in the official minor premiership photo.

salivor

First Grade
I loved every minute of it. Its bloody hard not to have a soft spot for the Panthers and they've been great for the game out that way this year. I think yesterday was the 4th time this year they've broken the crowd record at Penrith Football Stadium and no doubt they'll break it again next week against the Broncos.

slippery eel

Juniors
not many good looking ppl though!. Penrith is like Newcastle.... ppl are god dam shockers. hopefully a premiership will bring their ppl some looks.

dimitri

First Grade
dont you live in melbourne?

the only people who go to sharks games

are the local young ins who arent old enough to go clubbing and instead go and get pissed before heading off to cronulla station for seconds

Alan Shore

First Grade
dimitri said:
dont you live in melbourne?

the only people who go to sharks games

are the local young ins who arent old enough to go clubbing and instead go and get pissed before heading off to cronulla station for seconds

Yes, I live in Melbourne.

Meanwhile, we have the games at Oki Doki Cesspit with fan infighting, brawls, biting, screaming, kicking, window smasshing, assualt, vandalism and other typical lowly Stain George acts.

The General

Juniors
salivor said:
I loved every minute of it. Its bloody hard not to have a soft spot for the Panthers and they've been great for the game out that way this year. I think yesterday was the 4th time this year they've broken the crowd record at Penrith Football Stadium and no doubt they'll break it again next week against the Broncos.

Unfortunately the NRL is only allowing the Panthers to release 20 odd thousand tickets this week because some fans complained that they bought a ticket and didn't get a seat in the stadium.

dimitri

First Grade
we have the games at Oki Doki Cesspit with fan infighting, brawls, biting, screaming, kicking, window smasshing, assualt, vandalism and other typical lowly Stain George acts.

hahahaha

you wish

roostergirl

Juniors
Jeez....just let the Panthers supporters enjoy the moment.

Congrats on winning the Minor Premiership.....I wanted Parra to win so we would have it.....but it couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

See you in the Grand Final (hopefully) :D

Alan Shore

First Grade
dimitri said:
we have the games at Oki Doki Cesspit with fan infighting, brawls, biting, screaming, kicking, window smasshing, assualt, vandalism and other typical lowly Stain George acts.

hahahaha

you wish

I actually feel sorry for those like you, in that predicament.

Caged Panther

First Grade
The General said:
Unfortunately the NRL is only allowing the Panthers to release 20 odd thousand tickets this week because some fans complained that they bought a ticket and didn't get a seat in the stadium.

20 750 to be exact. And at 9 o'clock this morning as tickets went on sale the line at panthers to purchase tickets stretched roughly 400 meters.

Yes rugby league is in great shape. :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
Caged Panther said:
And at 9 o'clock this morning as tickets went on sale the line at panthers to purchase tickets stretched roughly 400 meters.

Are you sure that wasn't just the line for Krispy Kreme donuts?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Caged Panther said:
And at 9 o'clock this morning as tickets went on sale the line at panthers to purchase tickets stretched roughly 400 meters.

Cheers,
Ben S.

only after they started giving people in the line free krispy kreams :D

Southernsaint said:
Caged Panther said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Thems good donuts. They just had to bring the store in after I moved back to Canberra.

Latest posts