What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

80 more minutes.

Our team is 80 minutes from a Grand Final birth. I can't be arsed, going through all the variables as to who we 'could' be playing come round three. It will be interesting to see how Penrith and Bronco's go today, and I haven't dismissed the Bronco's.

I have taken alot of things from last nights game, but the thing that excites me is looking at our bench at about 70 minutes, we had Wing, Fittler, Morely, all given the rest of the game off. During that time, the Knights were never going to get points on the board.

In the next two weeks, Ricky will not only be bringing the boys along physically, they will be analysing the opposition. One game at a time, so lets' hope they simply prepare for the next 80 minutes... and win it from there 8)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Our team is 80 minutes from a Grand Final birth. I can't be arsed, going through all the variables as to who we 'could' be playing come round three. It will be interesting to see how Penrith and Bronco's go today, and I haven't dismissed the Bronco's.

I have taken alot of things from last nights game, but the thing that excites me is looking at our bench at about 70 minutes, we had Wing, Fittler, Morely, all given the rest of the game off. During that time, the Knights were never going to get points on the board.

In the next two weeks, Ricky will not only be bringing the boys along physically, they will be analysing the opposition. One game at a time, so lets' hope they simply prepare for the next 80 minutes... and win it from there 8)

Exactly....its great to get this week off....I know traditionally some teams dont handle it...but after the season we have had and the finals experience we have the ROOSTERS need it and can handle it.

I am so excited.

The Backpacker

Juniors
We've won off both byes so that bodes well.

A well played first 40 minutes of football last night. And I know what you mean Pen about the bench at 70. It's a nice feeling not to have to have those blokes out there.

What the hell am I supposed to do next weekend? :shock:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
The Backpacker said:

I'll be keeping a very close eye on the competion :twisted:

Yeah but if I turn the goggle box on to watch any games, all I'll get is dumb and dumber talking about the Warriors. :( Got no problems with the Warriors mind, am just sick of the McIvor/Ropati show forgetting that there are other teams in the comp.

I guess thems the breaks of living in a one team country. :lol:

so what your saying is your screwed :D

I'll be listening to the 'wireless' and getting the replays, it seems that no bastard can beam the games live. :roll:

roosterboy60

Juniors
Pen, not that it matters to me seeing I'm going to all of the Finals games from now on but i think you'll find that 9 are showing the Saturday Game Live at least in Sydney they are.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:

I'll be listening to the 'wireless' and getting the replays, it seems that no bastard can beam the games live. :roll:

Yup. Totally. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres two free to air games played here each weekend. I think one starts live and then gets behind with ads.

Even pay TV is crap though. Unless you have digital, you have to put up with delayed coverage on alot of games (due to this country's strange fascination with the rah rah code and those games beemed live). Not the Warriors though. Every game live. :roll: All I can say is, thank god for digital. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better hope the wireless doesn't go bung. :shock: You may have to drag yourself into the new millenium and buy a stereo with 'FM'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

roosterboy60

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Penelope Pittstop said:

Better hope the wireless doesn't go bung. :shock: You may have to drag yourself into the new millenium and buy a stereo with 'FM'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good One ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
Pen, not that it matters to me seeing I'm going to all of the Finals games from now on but i think you'll find that 9 are showing the Saturday Game Live at least in Sydney they are.

Did you go last night RB? Was looking for our lovely W 8) W's mother :oops: but damn it, I missed her. Oh, and W 8) W too, of course. ;-) :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
I hope they play it live up here too then. How good would that be.

8) got a wave from Freddy last night !! Too cool !!

Bless her. 8) is just too 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh, it must be finals time...

roostergirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:

haha....i've wondered that myself.

I'm flying down to Sydney on Saturday....it was planned as a just in case....down for week 2, week 3 & the Grand Final.

Will most likely go to the games that are on....but will nowhere be anything like last nite....that was friggen awesome!!!

roosterboy60

Juniors
It was a very good game and a good crowd. I predict Roosters Vs Warriors GF again. I better save my writing skills for my reserves place in 7s ;-) :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
I hope they play it live up here too then. How good would that be.

8) got a wave from Freddy last night !! Too cool !!

Hey and I got to yell out to Walker :lol: and Mozza blew me a kiss :lol: (actually the last comment about Moz is crap - but you all probably already worked that one out :p ).

Hey RB catch you at the next finals game in 2 weeks, I'd better go and arrange tickets.

Hey, just curious....did anyone notice the guy in the No.6 jersey towards the end of the match mucking around behind Sticky?? if so, how funny was he.....he was sitting at the end of my Row. :lol:

Latest posts