What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where did the Rleague forum go?

Slimyeel

Juniors
Glad to find this forum.I've had to do with out since the Rleague forum closed down.What happened there anyway??Glad to see some familiar usernames too :) .

El Diablo

Post Whore
Slimyeel said:
Yeah fellows i'm sure this forum will be fine,but i'm curious,the reason why?

It says why they're closed on their site.

Maybe send them an email if you want to know why. They're the ones that know.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Me a she? HJ, I'm not the frock wearer among us, toots!

basically, RLeage got shut down as a result of not moerating the forum. hence, people of HJ's ilk kept posting slanderous stuff, and Rleague got legal threats. So they closed the site down so as their houses wouldn't get sold.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Slimyeel said:
Yeah fellows i'm sure this forum will be fine,but i'm curious,the reason why?

It took you a while to find this site......lucky i had a contingency in place ;-) ;-)

Yeah and this forum kicks ass......even if rleague comes back i think many can now call this home!!

And we don't have to hear Matty O's canterbury BS!! :D

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
It took you a while to find this site......lucky i had a contingency in place ;-) ;-) :D
I just typed in a username from the other forum in google and I just found it.Cheering :D !Wish I thought of it earlier :cry:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Slimy Eel said:
Ron Jeremy said:
It took you a while to find this site......lucky i had a contingency in place ;-) ;-) :D
I just typed in a username from the other forum in google and I just found it.Cheering :D !Wish I thought of it earlier :cry:

Yeah there's a few from rleague that i haven't seen yet.....hopefully they see the light :D

half

Coach
misty/jesus - this is not primary school. there's nothing really witty about calling a guy a girl

Misty Bee

First Grade
parrot said:
misty/jesus - this is not primary school. there's nothing really witty about calling a guy a girl

What if he wears a dress? (yes, yes I know, our personal banter is boring, but he just won't let up, you know. I do apologise for airing the dirty laundry here. Maybe one day it might all stop. Who knows?)

Chipmunk

Coach
I use to go to the Rleague Forums and posted messages as "TheSultan". I recognise a few of the names from that site. I too took a while to find this one. It looks good though, similar layout.

team eidorb

Juniors
hey guys, i also posted on the rleague forum using the name: *EDIT* i only found out about this site today and already i see a heap of familer faces

Latest posts