What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon 2004

Who will win the spoon in 04

• Total voters

Azkatro

First Grade
CASSIE said:
KINGLING said:
CASSIE said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Of course your gonna say that coz your team is destined for the spoon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of Murdoch's sacred cows..Like I care what you say..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least the Cowboys a) don't claim to be the "world's greatest victims" and consequently accept money from fans' own pockets, and b) do something positive with the money they get.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Victor Trumper said:
But I'm going for a dark horse and saying the Eels will continue their downfall. And before all the parra supporters start with their juvenile response, take a look at your team and their signings and ask yourself are you honestly expecting a massive turnaround next year.
Nah, as long as they've got Hindmarsh they won't get the spoon. If he gets a season long injury though...

rastus

Juniors
Manly for mine, their forward pack will be even weaker next year than this year and they had a terrible finish to the year - that momentum will continue.

Disco

Bench
rastus said:
Manly for mine, their forward pack will be even weaker next year than this year and they had a terrible finish to the year - that momentum will continue.

We lost Cannings, and got rid of Lima, Jenson and Shipway

and signed Heckenberg, Donnelly, Rennie, Cleal, Paterson, Heaney plus we have Hoppa moving to the forwards, i think we are stronger in the forwards personally

poojar

Juniors
i cant see souths getting off the bottom, i mean they won 3 lousy games this year.

To Johnny the Red: mmmmm pie
(a reference to his avatar)

rastus

Juniors
Disco said:
rastus said:

and signed Heckenberg, Donnelly, Rennie, Cleal, Paterson, Heaney plus we have Hoppa moving to the forwards, i think we are stronger in the forwards personally

You forgot Long as well. The forwards you have signed are basically reserve graders or ones that are untried at any decent level (Rennie, Cleal, Heaney). For mine, the forwards you lost look a lot stronger than those you gained.

Jimbo

Immortal
Manly have bought a very good player in Nick Paterson. Unfortunately due to injury he never really got to prove himself with us, but on his day he's a gun.

He can't do it all himself though...

Disco

Bench
rastus said:
Disco said:
rastus said:

You forgot Long as well. The forwards you have signed are basically reserve graders or ones that are untried at any decent level (Rennie, Cleal, Heaney). For mine, the forwards you lost look a lot stronger than those you gained.
Long played one game last year, so i didn't include him, as for the others, well u can see how good they are by the fact that none have been offered contracts by NRL clubs, as i said before the only loss in our pack was Cannings

Tuffnell

Juniors
Moffo said:
Canberra

Cheers,
Moffo
:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Seriously, Souths are almost certain. Look at their form in the player market - they've bought duds while everyone else has had a field day. Souths are a club which needs an absolutely top-shelf team to compete. They are crap otherwise and I challenge any Bunnies fan to tell us why it isn't true.

They limp from one stuff up to the next - they are absolute tragedies with no foreseeable hope for future success. Langmack couldnt coach a turd through an s-bend.

(Was that a bit harsh)

Latest posts