What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
After attending today's AGM it become abundantly clear how many people who are part of the Football club are over the age of 55 (no offence intended)!!
I would dare say I was the youngest in the room, and at 28 that is a bit scary.

I appeal to all Eels fans out there even if you live in another state or country to join our wonderful club. (I think you must be 18 to join, someone correct me if I am wrong)
For $15/year you get a badge with your own individual number on the back (next years one is awesome with the gold insignia on the blue, this years is the white one), Please note that from the 2007 season the annual fee is $25/year

Footyclub001.jpg

You also get an annual report which is full of results for all grades, not just NRL, Premier League and Jersey Flegg, but also Harold Matthews and SG Ball (so those of you who live far away can put faces to names etc..). It is also full of photos and is really well presented (this years cover below), also you get the financial report to see where the money comes from and goes to:

Footyclub002.jpg

The $15 ($25 from 2007) is worth it to get these 2 items once a year I think, and if you live in Sydney the AGM is usually on the Sunday before Christmas and you can come along and listen to my Dad make a speech!!! you also get an insight to the workings of our great club. For the first 3 years you cannot vote but after that you can, you can attend the meeting regardless of how long you have been a member, and either way your name appears in the list of members at the back of the Annual Report, and it is really good to see that!!!! (onya Belly, saw your name in there!!)

If you want to join I can organise to mail you a form which would already be signed by 2 members who would be the proposer and seconder so all you would have to do is fill in your details and send payment to the club.

Really, really think about it guys!!!! We need to show our support of this wonderful club by being a part of it.

Please PM me with your home or work address and full name and as soon as possible I will organise to get a form to you.
If you want more than one form tell me how many so I can mail those to you as well

Eelementary

Post Whore
I would love to join.

And $15 a year isn't much.

Problem is at the moment I don't have a steady income source...

But what the hell....I may as well!

Hellsy

Immortal
PM me my friend, I have already had 2 others do so since posting the thread.

$15 now and then that is all until next year (when it is going up to $25/year), by then you may well have a steady income

booeycollector

Juniors
I just PMed you. I have been wanting to join for a while now but was just damn lazy. Good stuff and thanks for reminding me.

Hellsy

Immortal
That is my aim :D :D

It doesn't matter if we agree or disagree on things discussed, we all want the same thing in the end... For the Eels to be successful both on and off the field.

Come one, come all!!!
You need a form for a friend???? Let me know I'll arrange it

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hellsy said:
After attending today's AGM it become abundantly clear how many people who are part of the Football club are over the age of 55 (no offence intended)!!
I

so Twizzle was there with all his co-horts ? :D

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:

alrighty that is 7 new recruits for the evening!!!!

I am off to Blanketbay now. Keep PM-ing me your email addy's and I'll read them in the morning.
Good night all :nwave:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hellsy said:
That is my aim :D :D

It doesn't matter if we agree or disagree on things discussed, we all want the same thing in the end... For the Eels to be successful both on and off the field.

Come one, come all!!!
You need a form for a friend???? Let me know I'll arrange it

So true!

We all love our club!

Unfortunately, my only Eels-supporting mate now lives in Launceston lol.

bartman

Immortal
MITS review of the AGM mentioned that football club members declined by 40 this year. (Perhaps age-related?). So Hellsy's idea is a really good one...

Hellsy

Immortal
Eelementary said:
So true!

We all love our club!

Unfortunately, my only Eels-supporting mate now lives in Launceston lol.

That doesm't matter, get him to join!!!!
He'll get the book and badge regardless of where he lives!!

I now have had 12 people PM me.

C'MON EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh and I am right for forms Eela, I found one that Mark already co-signed with me last week

Also guys and girls think of it this way. The first thing we get new players to do when the come to the club is join the football club. . .

So in joining you to can take that first step towards a contract with the eels :S

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
if you need any signatures on these forms buzz me :D

did you know our very own ROWDY isn't a member :shock: ;-)

Latest posts