What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you Sitting next Saturday??

roostergirl

Juniors
My ticket has been purchased for me...Bay 34 Row B :)

Will be in Sydney Sat, going to both games this weekend to suss out the competition.

Can't wait 'til the following week!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
roostergirl said:
My ticket has been purchased for me...Bay 34 Row B :)

Will be in Sydney Sat, going to both games this weekend to suss out the competition.

Can't wait 'til the following week!!!

I am sitting in Bay 10..Row BB...not happy, crappy seats...at least if it rains I won't get wet :roll:

Oh well I suppose as long as we get the desired result it doesn't really matter where we sit ;-) :lol:

lil ripsta

I'll be sitting at home in New Zealand cheering the boys on from my lounge chair.
It''s a dream of mine to one day watch the Roosters live from Aussie Stadium.
The closest I got to the Stadim was driving past there with my uncle when I came over for a holiday in 1998, actually to watch my former favourite team the North Sydney Bears :cry: but unfortunatly they got eliminated from the Semis one week before I got there so I never bothered going to any games :x
But now I'm a one-eyed Roosters supporter and will be till they bring back the Bears which I doubt would happen so it looks like the Roosters are stuck with me.

ngunity

Juniors
BAY 32 , there's no place I'd rather be than at the game. 'cause I was too slow to snap up my GF tickets this is the most exciting one for me, even if the Dogs do win the GF, being there to see this game is gonna be unbelievable.

Hope we smash you to pieces (again) Roosters

mj5150

Juniors
Because I delayed getting my ticket, the only Cat. 1 seats available were in Bay 17. Decided to go for Cat. 2 and ended up in Bay 55 (up on the upper level). Never been up there. Is anyone else up there with me, or am I gonna be surrounded by the low-life Doggies fans?

Moffo

Referee
I missed out too

Not blaming anyone though, partially my stupid fault for waiting on someone to get back to me and then hearing that it was all sold out

Probably watch it at One Sport or the leagues club, not decided on that one yet

Cheers,
Moffo

Latest posts