What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whose going too Aussie stadium on sunday?

Redback71

First Grade
to watch the eels verse dragons grandfinal in the Harold matthews cup at 12pm and eels verse cougars semi final in premier league at 1 pm.

i cant but only cause i live too far away but id expect all you Sydney siders to be there cheering our boys on.

Rylesy

Juniors
eelavation said:
When are you due Rylesy??

13th December...... only 3 months to go now, but I am having twins so more than likely will go in November.... Busy time for me now. :D

Eelectrica

Referee
Redback71 said:
does anyone know the results
We won the Harold Mathews grand final against St. George. (can't remember the score) 8)

The Premier league guys got smashed though :cry:
I think the score was 26-6 or something like that.

Stagger eel

Staff member
the Harold Mathews boys made the club proud and wore the jumper with a great deal of pride. If anyone went saw the match today and noticed a blonde haired kid wearing number 9? he's name is Troy Lamd and is Terry Lambs son. Who ever thought we would have a Lamb wearing the blue and gold strip.

score: 24-4

My man of the match was Captain and five/eight Kristopher Keating and special mention for our half back Trebt Hoodkinson who kicked two goals from the side line.

As for Premier league see my Shane Flanagan thread and I'll reveal all.

Latest posts