What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Year's Players

Matta

Juniors
Does anybody have a list of ALL the players next year at Parramatta so it would be easier to guess what the squads would be?

half

Coach
i'm pretty sure both luke burt and nathan hindmarsh will be playing for parramatta next year

Stagger eel

Staff member
To make it easier Matta I believe there is 1 spot left in the fulltime squad that needs to be filled and they may bring some young bloke up or try and sign someone on the market, however we have missed out on Amos Roberts and John Wilson and there isn't many established players left on the market.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
It's gotta be somewhereon the net. On Parraeels dot com. maybe?

I doubt it!!......it would be more something like this

THE PARRAMATTA IS HAPPY TO ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAVE A FIRST GRADE SQUAD FOR NEXT YEAR

God im sick of those lack of indepth stories.....and also the useless Q&A they have!!

Parraeels......"So Brian how do you feel today"

Brian Smith...."feel good"

Parraeels......"how did you think the boy's wen't on the weekend"

Brian Smith....."i think they played well"

Parraeels....."Thank you for your time Brian"

Does anyone else also loose paitence with these stories there've had??

Cupid Stunt

Ron Jeremy said:
Does anyone else also loose paitence with these stories there've had??

I gave up on that site ages ago. It seems as though they pay someone to produce a site for them & then let some young kid out of the bistro write up a story/report in their lunch break. You hear more information just standing at the front desk then you do reading the official site.

Suitman

Post Whore
There will be many who disagree but I've always thought the Club shows much contempt towards their supporters.
ie. Jerseys into the club after the game. Flags and horns into the ground. The positioning of advertising hoardings blocking the video screen. The replies to official questions on their website. Ignorance of catering queues at the ground.

Need I go on??

Suity

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Suitman said:
There will be many who disagree but I've always thought the Club shows much contempt towards their supporters.
ie. Jerseys into the club after the game. Flags and horns into the ground. The positioning of advertising hoardings blocking the video screen. The replies to official questions on their website. Ignorance of catering queues at the ground.

Need I go on??

Suity

No i agree.....and i do feel many would agree with you,

I've sent question to the moderators on parraeels...a number of times & yet still haven't recieved a response...and they where all legitimate questions!!

The jersey scenario is teribble.....just imagine we won a premiership and everyone wen't back to the club and Dennis say's" you don't fit criteria for the dress codes".....would this not be one of the most ignorant things you have ever heard.......i hate to think about it!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
Suitman said:

Need I go on??

Suity

I've sent question to the moderators on parraeels...a number of times & yet still haven't recieved a response...and they where all legitimate questions!!

The jersey scenario is teribble.....just imagine we won a premiership and everyone wen't back to the club and Dennis say's" you don't fit criteria for the dress codes".....would this not be one of the most ignorant things you have ever heard.......i hate to think about it!!

Ron, if we won the comp, you only remember what we did to Cumberland Oval. Imagine what we'll do to the friggin front door!!!!!!

BTW, your Q and A is so typical - one of your best!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Suitman said:

Need I go on??

Suity

Ron, if we won the comp, you only remember what we did to Cumberland Oval. Imagine what we'll do to the friggin front door!!!!!!

BTW, your Q and A is so typical - one of your best!

Yeah Dennis wouldn't have enough time to nail the doors shut with the likes of me & others running to get into the club :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Q & A is exactly what they use to do.....a bunch of soft cock questions put to Brian & the same sort of reply's from him......they didn't even attempt to ask him the hard questions.....you would honestly think the person asking him the questions was a young bloke doing work experience or work for the dole!!

I have a number questions i'd like to put forward to Brian!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
First the web site then the Bullitin Board.....its all a big yawn.......This is the only place you can have an opinion.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Twizzle said:
First the web site then the Bullitin Board.....its all a big yawn.......This is the only place you can have an opinion.

I don't know about that......don't speak to soon.....you never know what might happen!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Twizzle said:

Yeah,except here, unless the opinion is 'Brian Smith's employment is of paramount importance. Other goals, like winning premierships, are of far lesser signifigance" you will be hauled over the coals before you could say "John Simon"!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
John Who.................................

Now there's a player that should have made it into someone's team of the week.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well guy's you'll all be happy to know that the Paraeels.com site has now officially notified us that we won the HM Cup GF...............about 10 days after we won it.

Who said they treat us with contempt ? :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Twizzle said:
Well guy's you'll all be happy to know that the Paraeels.com site has now officially notified us that we won the HM Cup GF...............about 10 days after we won it.

Who said they treat us with contempt ? :lol:

Typical useless site!!

I remember when i was on rleague and i posted a topic on rleague in regards to parraeels.com and how inferiour it was....i then jesus & others declaring war on us because of the topic!!........was i right or was i right now :lol: :lol: :lol:

You gotta love the Parraeels Q&A & there 1 article a week!!