What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bunch of straws for Misty

The Colonel

Immortal
Misty, Misty, Misty

Someone needs to give you a whole box of straws. Some of your posts have real merit but a team of the ones that got to the finals. Realistically how many would make our first grade squad now?

Ian of course, Jason is a given, Drew over Morris not a chance, Kidwell over Lyon :lol: , Choc would be welcome back, Stu Kelly - a class centre who has now found a home on the wing??, Mogg - :lol: , Sargent :lol: ahead of Tsoulos and Armit - hmmmm I wonder who got the better deal?

McFadden? Please you are making my ribs hurt. :lol:

So Ian, Jason, Clinton and PJ. Yeah I could find room for them.

Good luck to them for making the semis.

They played well though not at the Eels.

slippery eel

Juniors
Forget those players who left!. When Parra were struggling with injuries this year, it made those players look great and wishing we had of kept them. If Parra had no injuries this year we would of all been saying Drew who? Ian Hindmarsh who? Jason Cayless who?.

bazza

Referee
Colonel Eel said:

When Clinton Shif. left Parra he was replaced by Hodgson who was awesome for 2.5 years - how could anyone know back then that he would have such a form slump?

The Colonel

Immortal
bazza said:
Colonel Eel said:

When Clinton Shif. left Parra he was replaced by Hodgson who was awesome for 2.5 years - how could anyone know back then that he would have such a form slump?

Wasn't saying anything about him leaving. If we had the chance to bring him back I would hope however they had the cheque book open.

Hodgie was great - 2001 was senstaional and he started well in 2002 he just hasn't carried on

Misty Bee

First Grade
Tooks was a runaway truck in a Parra jersey. Bloody good for the Warroirs before injury, too.