What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All I can say is....

Save for the laughing till after the Grand Final Penelope.
As for the game, that was an absolute clinical performance by the Roosters.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Now that sanity has prevailed...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

happy-thumbsup3.gif

Ahhh, it's good to be a Rooster fan. :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:

I think we're entitled to laugh DIG. It's not about thinking we've got the Grand Final won, it's about having some enjoyment after all the shoulda, woulda, coulda...crap. It feels good.

Next week, thats another game.

HoLLuS

Juniors
as you said Deb.....or didn't say...

NO WORDS NECESSARY....

go the chooksters.......

After watching a game like that one the boys put on I think they are specials to win Back-to-Back this year.

Well done Roosters! Another hoodoo put to rest.

Big Willie should have kept his mouth shut.

OVP

Coach
Lmao im just proud of the lads ... f**k they would have beaten everyone and anyone. How scary are we ?? :lol:

p.s. Mooooooooooorrrrrrrlllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Thank god i can post on a forum without every single word i type having to be approved.
I just want to say i am so proud of this team, I mean all the crap about the Dogs winning the last 15 out of 18 and how they could have beaten our team had they been around last year blah, blah, blah. The record now shows we kicked them out and we beat them when it counted.
I have been watching this team run around for the 20 years i have been around and always wanted them to reach the potential i knew they had. It's just so pleasing to be able to watch them perform.

STSAE

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:

DaleyIsDrunk again????

:lol: :lol:

As for the game.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yes well the boy were nothing short of brilliant last night.

I really enjoyed that song...

Who knocked the Dogs OUT!!!

The Sydney Roosters!!!

Honestly one of the sweetest victories in my opinion.

We have had some excellent wins over the years but that was........

THANK YOU BOYS!!!!!!
GO THE ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!

STSAE said:
DaleyIsGod said:

DaleyIsDrunk again????

As for the game.

LOL not quite mate.
I thoroughly enjoyed the game, That run from Mini was unbelievable. And Walker had an absolute blinder, running off Freddy. I can see subtle similarities to another certain team that went back to back, which the coach was part of. I don't think the Panthers will bother you next week if they win today, I think the Warriors will though.

Dougie

Juniors
still sitting on cloud nine after that win....i always thought we had their measure, but, you can never rule a team like the dogs out. They played as well as we let them play...we were clinical...can't wait to see who we play next week....

GO THE MIGHTY ROOSTERS
BACK TO BACK PREMIERS!!!!!

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The best thing about the game - and other Roosters victories over the last few months - Justin Hodges has to watch them from the sidelines. :lol: :lol: :lol:

roostergirl

Juniors
The atmosphere was awesome!!!!!

Bay 34 was full of Roosters supporters & did we make some noise!!!!
Loved the 'we are the premiers' chant that happened with 10 to go....pity it took 51 weeks to be recognized.

In the Bondi room after the game, back in time to watch the last 30 mins of the game, then chanting until Ricky & the boys made it back!!!!

Bring on Sunday!!! It's gonna be a long day & a HUGE night at East Leagues after!!!!!

***Moffy....extremely disappointed in you.....maybe we will catch up next year

antonius

Coach
Their performance last night was dominating they out played the Dogs in every department, they are fit, aggresive, and have a coach who is fast getting a reputation for being able to come up with a game plan to suit any occasion, he completly out foxed Folkes last night, starting Crocker instead of Finch. He just seems to be able to get the best out of his players, you only have to look at Morley, Crocker, and Hegerty to see how he's turned them from poorly disiplined players into valuable contributors every week. Morley had a fine game last night, but MOM for mine would have been Wing, he was at his best last night, great dummy half play, good kicking game, took on the line, and kept his team on the front foot through out the game. I'm sticking to my original tip, Goosters to beat the Warriors next week in the Grand Final.

Credit where credit is due.Well coached and well drilled.The passes stuck and the dogs didnt attack Walkers defence enough with Utai[fair pass by Anasta though-about the only thing he did right]
Lets hope the panthers can go the full 80 and can make a game of it but i think they are very Brittle and it looks like back- to -back[damn that hurt to type]
Lets hope they go into extra time
180 days until season 2004 :shock:

Latest posts