What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The world's gayest nation

2 True Blues

Coach

millersnose said:
hey moffo

seriously ...do you know who is gay?give us a kiss and i'll tell ya

***Taken from a CLASSIC thread back in 2003. Millernose joined forums in June 2003 and this thread is 7th from the top for all to read in the CLASSIC thread list soon after he joined the forums. Under WORLDS GAYEST NATION......funny how the same old names keep croppin up when the subject turns to this even years apart. When MILLER gets out of his closet perhaps he would like to respond with his usual insults.....***

The thread should be called the who's who of the gay world on Forums. Sorry guys, maybe it's the detective in me !!

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Australia has over 90,000 abortions a year and is now the world's gayest nation.....and yet we still have the left bleating "Why is our birth rate so low?" :roll:

Australia 'world's gayest country'
23sep03
MORE than 17 per cent of Australians are involved in gay or lesbian relationships, putting the country equal first in the world for its proportion of homosexuals, according to a new worldwide survey.

The survey of sexual habits by international condom maker Durex found that together with Americans, Australians had the highest proportion of same-sex relationships.

At the other end of the scale, Vietnam recorded the lowest proportion of gay and lesbian relationships, at three per cent.

The company said Australians enjoyed a busy love life, having sex on average 125 times per year.

Full Article: http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,7351084^1702,00.html
Murdering b@st@rds!

Tommax25

Bench
Man just read some of the stuff in this thread, some people are very narrow minded. Ozcrusader was talking up some sh*t.

Being gan isn't a sickness... It just means you live an immoral and understandebly unacceptable lifestyle which a fair amount of Australians find okay. I don't mind Gays just aslong as they keep their lifestyle private and their Clubs shut down(which won't happen unfortunately).

Tommax25

Bench
Being gan isn't a sickness... It just means you live an immoral and understandebly unacceptable lifestyle which a fair amount of Australians find okay. I don't mind Gays just aslong as they keep their lifestyle private and their Clubs shut down(which won't happen unfortunately).

I hope you are being sarcastic because otherwise :roll:

and lol at "unacceptable lifestyle which a fair amount of Australians find okay". Find okay = acceptance :lol:

Australia has over 90,000 abortions a year and is now the world's gayest nation.....and yet we still have the left bleating "Why is our birth rate so low?" :roll:

Australia 'world's gayest country'
23sep03
MORE than 17 per cent of Australians are involved in gay or lesbian relationships, putting the country equal first in the world for its proportion of homosexuals, according to a new worldwide survey.

The survey of sexual habits by international condom maker Durex found that together with Americans, Australians had the highest proportion of same-sex relationships.

At the other end of the scale, Vietnam recorded the lowest proportion of gay and lesbian relationships, at three per cent.

The company said Australians enjoyed a busy love life, having sex on average 125 times per year.

Full Article: http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,7351084^1702,00.html

Is this still true??

LittleWayne

Juniors
I think abortion rates are a lot higher now. I read in a letter to the editor a few months ago by some proud feminist that was saying there are 90,000 abortions in NSW a year. That is a phenomenal number and completely shameful.

and wrong.