What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

melon....

Coach
Kaz said:
roostergirl said:
F*CK YOU MOFFY!!!!

This F*cking HURTS!!

It is not hurting me.

Oh yes it is, my sides are sore from LAUGHING that the Panther WON.

I would like to say I know what it is like for your team to lose a GF, but I don't.
Different name...still a shetland goon.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
dice said:
We were outplayed in unfavourable weather conditions. I wouldn't call it a choke. Parramatta on the other hand ..... now that's a choke :lol:

Blame the Team, not the weather...Penrith didnt have any problems with the weather 8)

roostergirl

Juniors
Kaz said:
roostergirl said:
F*CK YOU MOFFY!!!!

This F*cking HURTS!!

It is not hurting me.

I would like to say I know what it is like for your team to lose a GF, but I don't.

Well I guess that makes u a bandwagon supporter then....you support whichever team wins the GF for that year :roll: Our team beat 13 other teams to 'lose' the GF and it couldn't possibly be yours.....so i take it you are a Panthers supporter this year

btw...nice broomstick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
28-18, out played, out coached, out muscled, out of the comp! :lol:

Chook.

salivor

First Grade
roostergirl said:
Kaz said:
roostergirl said:
F*CK YOU MOFFY!!!!

This F*cking HURTS!!

It is not hurting me.

Well I guess that makes u a bandwagon supporter then....you support whichever team wins the GF for that year :roll: Our team beat 13 other teams to 'lose' the GF and it couldn't possibly be yours.....so i take it you are a Panthers supporter this year

RG shes a Broncos supporter. You know the team that has never lost a GF, but we've certainly won a few, one of them against a certain side that dons the colours blue, red and white ;-) .

Moffo

Referee
Chook said:

Chook.

2nd or 3rd, at the end of the day, it ain't first ya chookhead! :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

salivor

First Grade
Moffo said:
Chook said:

Chook.

2nd or 3rd, at the end of the day, it ain't first ya chookhead! :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo, apparently losing a GF is a great honor. Why the hell aren't the NRL giving out rings to the losers with a big number 2 on them seeing the players and fans cherish being 2nd so much :lol: .

Just listen to yourselves Roosters fans. We finished ahead of 13 other teams, bravo to us. Come on Broncos fans start the chant, we finished ahead of 7 other teams, bravo for us, I can't hear you Bulldogs fans, whats that? Did you say we finished ahead of 12 other teams bravo for us? Chant it Manly fans, we finished ahead of 1 other team, bravo for us :lol: .

ozzie

Bench
2nd is still better than running 8th and also moffo the semi final must have hurt you deeply - the cow needs milking - did you forget??

salivor

First Grade
Yes ozzie, I'm deeply jealous that the Broncos didn't get the great honor this year of losing a Grand Final and getting that prized tag of runners up. Just like I'm jealous of those Newcastle Knights for finishing ahead of us because you know 7th is better than 8th :lol: .

Kaz

junior
roostergirl said:

I tipped the Panthers after they beat my team in the Semi-Final.

Plus I don't like the Roosters. :shock:

My avatar is a photo of me. :D

I will always support the Broncos & any team that plays the Chooks.

Where did I say the GF was mine.

I never did, just saying that I liked the result.

Moffo

Referee
ahhh, the humour of it all! :lol:

(Sung to the tune of macho man, the great song that the goosters sing before their home games)

gooster gooster fan
who wants to be
a cardboard cutout
gooster fan?

Everywhere i go
I see gooster gooster fans
Swimming up at Bondi
or shopping at the cross

Everybody wants to be
A card carrying gooster fan
Drinking caffe lattes
on the famous bondi sand

Goose, Goose, Goose, Goose, Goose!
Gooster gooster fan (goosttttttttttter fannnn)
I dont want to be
A goosters fan

Goosters!

Cheers,
Moffo

dice

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
dice said:
We were outplayed in unfavourable weather conditions. I wouldn't call it a choke. Parramatta on the other hand ..... now that's a choke :lol:

Blame the Team, not the weather...Penrith didnt have any problems with the weather 8)

I disagree. If Penrith attempted a compressed defense and 3 fullbacks in the dry the roosters (or any other team for that matter) would have won the game in the first 20 minutes. The weather was a major factor. Just my opinion. You don't have to agree.

Moffo said:
ahhh, the humour of it all! :lol:

(Sung to the tune of macho man, the great song that the goosters sing before their home games)

gooster gooster fan
who wants to be
a cardboard cutout
gooster fan?

Everywhere i go
I see gooster gooster fans
Swimming up at Bondi
or shopping at the cross

Everybody wants to be
A card carrying gooster fan
Drinking caffe lattes
on the famous bondi sand

Goose, Goose, Goose, Goose, Goose!
Gooster gooster fan (goosttttttttttter fannnn)
I dont want to be
A goosters fan

Goosters!

Cheers,
Moffo

:lol:

That's it Moffo, as soon as I've stopped shaking after posting my 7's Article YOUR ON MAN !! :lol: 8)

Latest posts