What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Difference Between Roosters Supporters and the Rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
melon.... said:
Stgillaman said:
Punk said:
OVP said:
Kindly go back to the Illawarra site so all your ilk can pat each other on the back after screaming "Get orf our Land" while cradling shotties in your lap on a rocking chair on the front porch to guard you against tresspassers, you STUPID redneck.

Yeah great work Illawarra man ... you're too stupid to even contemplate the death of your club arent you ?

People from the Illawarra region aren't really 'rednecks'. Quite an ignorant statement. Plus calling someone stupid after writing a three line long sentence is pretty hypocritical.

OVP, Mind you this is the NRL site that im Posting on. If So. Are you telling me im not welcome. Or Just just still feeling the effects of that Fantastic LOSS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

38-0 Scum fan....Now THATS a tragic LOSS.!! LOL

Being the Melon we know you are , It's great to see that you had to go back in history to find a Scoreline that suited you. You dare not use current results. Why ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it because the Dragons Beat the Roosters this year, as well as that the Panthers won the last game of the Year ??? Is that why ??

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. If you want to use History melon, You dont compare with the Dragons..

In 30 years later, won more comps....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Stgillaman said:
melon.... said:
Stgillaman said:
Punk said:
OVP said:
Kindly go back to the Illawarra site so all your ilk can pat each other on the back after screaming "Get orf our Land" while cradling shotties in your lap on a rocking chair on the front porch to guard you against tresspassers, you STUPID redneck.

Yeah great work Illawarra man ... you're too stupid to even contemplate the death of your club arent you ?

People from the Illawarra region aren't really 'rednecks'. Quite an ignorant statement. Plus calling someone stupid after writing a three line long sentence is pretty hypocritical.

OVP, Mind you this is the NRL site that im Posting on. If So. Are you telling me im not welcome. Or Just just still feeling the effects of that Fantastic LOSS.

Being the Melon we know you are , It's great to see that you had to go back in history to find a Scoreline that suited you. You dare not use current results. Why ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it because the Dragons Beat the Roosters this year, as well as that the Panthers won the last game of the Year ??? Is that why ??

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. If you want to use History melon, You dont compare with the Dragons..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Poor old SIM. You never know, you might get to see your team in the final 8 one of these years! I must say it's good to support a team who has a genuine chance at winning a premiership each year. It must be heartbreaking to support the Illawarra socks though! :lol:

melon....

Coach
Stgillaman said:
melon.... said:
Stgillaman said:
Punk said:
OVP said:

The reason I choose that game mouthbreather is that deep down in your hollow core, it burns you. It stills brings a shudder to your miserable existance. We lost this year... no crap Sherlock. Im over it. 3 GFs in 4 years with a win, is better than none from your last 5......St.george...only alive thanks to the grace of Illawarra.

AdamH

Juniors
I think it's just heartbreak. After the loss they'd probably been emotionally drained for the night.

I was quite surprised at the Roosters supporters. I had the opinion that the majority were all wankers but they were great on the night and congratulating the Penny fans despite the loss.

WELL DONE ROOSTERS

P.S. I still hate you all ;-)

taxidriver

Coach
AdamH said:
I was quite surprised at the Roosters supporters. I had the opinion that the majority were all wankers but they were great on the night and congratulating the Penny fans despite the loss.

Nah, you were right the first time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frenzy

Juniors
roostergirl said:
F#ck of the lot of you.....notice I dont see your teams making the Grand final.

Since you are all great lovers of the Wall...you would have read my reply in that thread.

I was at East Leagues last year and not this year.

Last year.....Grand Final was a nice night, no rain etc. Got a lift back with Woody & Jen to the club where I stood in the street for 2 hours to see the boys.....then argue with bouncers for 2 hours to get into Easts Leagues.

This year....Grand final....sat in the rain for 6 hours....cried my eyes out at the end of game....offered a lift back to Easts Leagues but I didnt want to stand in the cold for another 4 hours....becuase our membership had doubled since last year which meant more people.

Had I been living in Sydney I would have gone home, had a hot shower, got changed & gone....but as i was due to fly back the next day i just wanted to crawl up in a hole. And as Ozzie said, it was reported that we couldnt get in anyway. Unfortunately I am not psychic to know that a lot of people didnt go.

Call me fickle.....but i think that I have supportered my team better than most people who actually live in the same state as there team.

Then an accusation.......

roostergirl said:
btw......its 'touche' Illiterate as well as a tosser.

hmmmmmm

roostergirl

Juniors
OMG What is it with you Sharks Fans?? Not enough turmoil or dramas at your own club :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck next year......cos you're gonna need it :lol: :lol: :lol:

CliffyGC

Juniors
roostergirl said:
OMG What is it with you Sharks Fans?? Not enough turmoil or dramas at your own club :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good luck next year......cos you're gonna need it :lol: :lol: :lol:
rg dont worry about the fans of the perennial losers.
37 years and a trophy cabinet bearer than sterlos head is just too much for them.

Their a bitter and twisted group indeed.

I wonder if its because their coach is banned from talking to the fans as well as the players and coaching staff

CliffyGC

Juniors
Jimbo said:
Cliffy GC said:

She didn't mention the Northern Delmeges :D
excuse me JAmes

i do believe we won comps in 1972 1973 1976 1978 1987 1996,
when did the Sharks win the comp.

Also James
explain how in the 30 seasons between 1970 and 1999 manly were by far the most successful club
being in 11 Grand Finals winning 6 comps and only missing the semis on 7 occassions.

I do believe the real perennial loser the SHirescum sharks were lucky if they made the semis 7 times in that period.

It beats me how you brain dead morons in the shire think you are better than everyone else when in fact your club is SHIT
you were shit in 1967 and 37 seasons later you are still SHIT.

BESIDES NORTHS your club would have to be the most unsucessful club in
sydney/australian rugby league history.

James get over yourself like manly have struggled since 1998 because we stuck solid and didnt sell our souls to news like your club. Whats the sharks excuse for 37 years of medoricay.

You had a good coach and a good gamebreaker but your club booted them and look who are premiers now and look who wont even let their coach talk to their players.

CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE SHIRESCUM

Macca

Coach
Frenzy said:
roostergirl said:
F#ck of the lot of you.....notice I dont see your teams making the Grand final.

Since you are all great lovers of the Wall...you would have read my reply in that thread.

Last year.....Grand Final was a nice night, no rain etc. Got a lift back with Woody & Jen to the club where I stood in the street for 2 hours to see the boys.....then argue with bouncers for 2 hours to get into Easts Leagues.

This year....Grand final....sat in the rain for 6 hours....cried my eyes out at the end of game....offered a lift back to Easts Leagues but I didnt want to stand in the cold for another 4 hours....becuase our membership had doubled since last year which meant more people.

Had I been living in Sydney I would have gone home, had a hot shower, got changed & gone....but as i was due to fly back the next day i just wanted to crawl up in a hole. And as Ozzie said, it was reported that we couldnt get in anyway. Unfortunately I am not psychic to know that a lot of people didnt go.

Call me fickle.....but i think that I have supportered my team better than most people who actually live in the same state as there team.

Then an accusation.......

roostergirl said:

hmmmmmm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stgillaman said:
I went to all the Post match Celebrations at the Stgeorge Leagues Club 5 times. 5 Times, you would have thought we won. We had thousands of people outside to greet our players after a loss. I also was at the Roosters Club in 2002, when they won, Trust me there was thousands there to greet the WINNERS. The players could not move. This Year after a loss, and a great season, Do these fans show up..?? There were 15 of them.

READ BELOW

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/in...0d17873c7cffb26b34583c5e37a4f84&threadid=5648
I'm not surprised...just have a look at their "bumper" crowds at SFS. It's a bit of a joke for a team that was the bench mark all year. Send them up to the gold coast.

Rustay

Juniors
roostergirl said:
Rustay said:
roostergirl said:

Tusche ;-)

If you want to f#cking quote me......at least do it in context loser.

My, you sound like a lovely girl don't you. How about next time i write a "J" after a joke just so you know aye? I guess the ;-) didnt really hit the spot.

If you are going to abuse my spelling, have a look at your grammar.

Rustay

Juniors
CliffyGC SharkSlayer said:
Jimbo said:
Cliffy GC said:

She didn't mention the Northern Delmeges :D
excuse me JAmes

i do believe we won comps in 1972 1973 1976 1978 1987 1996,
when did the Sharks win the comp.

Also James
explain how in the 30 seasons between 1970 and 1999 manly were by far the most successful club
being in 11 Grand Finals winning 6 comps and only missing the semis on 7 occassions.

I do believe the real perennial loser the SHirescum sharks were lucky if they made the semis 7 times in that period.

It beats me how you brain dead morons in the shire think you are better than everyone else when in fact your club is sh*t
you were sh*t in 1967 and 37 seasons later you are still sh*t.

BESIDES NORTHS your club would have to be the most unsucessful club in
sydney/australian rugby league history.

James get over yourself like manly have struggled since 1998 because we stuck solid and didnt sell our souls to news like your club. Whats the sharks excuse for 37 years of medoricay.

You had a good coach and a good gamebreaker but your club booted them and look who are premiers now and look who wont even let their coach talk to their players.

CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE SHIRESCUM

Stop living in the past, its 2003 now buddy.

Chook

First Grade
Wild Man From Borneo said:
Stgillaman said:
I went to all the Post match Celebrations at the Stgeorge Leagues Club 5 times. 5 Times, you would have thought we won. We had thousands of people outside to greet our players after a loss. I also was at the Roosters Club in 2002, when they won, Trust me there was thousands there to greet the WINNERS. The players could not move. This Year after a loss, and a great season, Do these fans show up..?? There were 15 of them.

READ BELOW

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/in...0d17873c7cffb26b34583c5e37a4f84&threadid=5648
I'm not surprised...just have a look at their "bumper" crowds at SFS. It's a bit of a joke for a team that was the bench mark all year. Send them up to the gold coast.

:lol: This from a pathetic dog fan that got what?...a paultry 18,000 at their first finals game since they got caught cheating last year? It's little wonder your homeless, gutless club caved into the afl and Telstra Stadium regarding who should play there.

Doesn't the RSPCA find places for homeless dogs? Maybe you should register your entire club with them?

Chook.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
if you want to see bandwagon jumpers all you have to do is walk into penrith....... 2 months ago you saw a few penrith jersy and so forth but now every man and his dog has one........

where were they last year?

Absolutely............Raider 69 you are spot on!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the District and up until about 2 months ago you wouldn't have even known Penrith had its own Football Team.......now well...........its a different story.....they are all out in their Colours now their winning.......

I was the most passionate Footy Fan in Penrith until a couple of weeks ago....now everyone is ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Wild Man From Borneo said:
Stgillaman said:

READ BELOW

hmm averaged 16000 was the third or foturth best in syndey teams only beaten by Canterbury and Penrith - where did yur crowds rate?? St George must be hanging their heads in shame now when they try and match that litle lot..42000 for the major semis against Canterbury...ph what's the use - yor just a fool...

Status
Not open for further replies.