What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I didn't know Paul Cariage re-signed ...???

Glenn

First Grade
Haven't seen the kick, I assume he was trying to kick for the wingers a genius if it come off, a fool if it doesn't

Anon

Bench
You're a hard marker. There were 20 seconds left, they were down 2-1 and had the ball 80 metres away from the try line.

planeteels

Juniors
I WITHDRAW MY COMMENT!!!

HAMPSTEAD IS THE REASON FOR THAT KICK!!!!

FOOL, TOOL & REAL UN-COOL!!!!

pk76

Juniors
It was the stupid chip kick by Tahu (?) that led to the second field goal that stuffed us.

Oh yeah, Hambrain was also the referee.

dazeely

First Grade
I'm proud of the boys. deserved better. f**kin ref . btw how was that not offside at about 70min mark. would have kicked penalty and led 2 zip. who knows from there. unbelievable stuff. why couldn't we be on the other side of the scoreline for once.

RufusRex

Post Whore
i loved that kick ... i had 100 on the dragons giving away 5.5 ... that kick gave us the try that won me my bet ... OH WHEN THE SAINTS !!!!

Cletus

First Grade
RufusRex said:
i loved that kick ... i had 100 on the dragons giving away 5.5 ... that kick gave us the try that won me my bet ... OH WHEN THE SAINTS !!!!

I had a look at my pick the winners and realised I was still in it:lol: . Someone could have scored before 79 minutes, it would have made the game a bit more interesting:sarcasm: .
The only problem I had with the Hampster was the amount of time the tackled player was sat on.

nöyd

Staff member
RufusRex said:

idiot.jpg

;-) :cool:

Rylesy

Juniors
Guys, I am not trying to be nasty at all!!! Ok my team won, but PARRA PLAYED SO MUCH BETTER!!!! They went really well! We got out of jail just in time.

You guys have got alot to look forward to it in the coming weeks. I honestly think Parra will make the 8.... It will be a different story come the replay at Parramatta later on in the year.

Keep your chins up!

yep...i was ready to unload on you sorry jase...i know you are blue and gold through and through..... i havent got my refs ticket under my belt but i'll eat the chair im sitting on if you blow the whistle for time on at the scrum.

strider

Post Whore
Rylesy said:
Guys, I am not trying to be nasty at all!!! Ok my team won, but PARRA PLAYED SO MUCH BETTER!!!! They went really well! We got out of jail just in time.

You guys have got alot to look forward to it in the coming weeks. I honestly think Parra will make the 8.... It will be a different story come the replay at Parramatta later on in the year.

Keep your chins up!

thanks rylesy - i'd say it was an even game, could have gone either way really .... bailey did just what a forward needs to do in such a game and hornby is a match winner

unfortunately its gonna be extremely hard to get there from here - we can only afford to drop 3 games from here on in, and even then it'll still depend on other results and for/against i think .... we'll be happy to just see our guys play well from here on in tho.

Rylesy

Juniors
strider said:
thanks rylesy - i'd say it was an even game, could have gone either way really .... bailey did just what a forward needs to do in such a game and hornby is a match winner

unfortunately its gonna be extremely hard to get there from here - we can only afford to drop 3 games from here on in, and even then it'll still depend on other results and for/against i think .... we'll be happy to just see our guys play well from here on in tho.

I know what you are talking about Strider. It could of gone either way.. I am extremely happy about the Dragons winning... but at the same time I am sad for my friends and my husband especially.... I really wanted Eels to win if that makes sense. I know how it is to be up against all the odds.... They will get there. I think they can still get there! I have faith in them. I think they performed real well today, for them and us for that matter not to give up with 10 or 20 minutes to go shows alot of courage.

Bailey (Captain Charger) is a true champion and he always does what needs to be done. Hornby had to lift tonight and I think he did that. Seeing Hindy talk on Channel 9, I really feel for him and the rest of the team. I really do!

forward pass

Coach
Actually Paul Carige would have helped us win that game. At least he would have booted the ball downfield - which we failed to do at 1-0 up!!(I can't get used to saying that :lol: )

Latest posts