What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to pain

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Why are we so pathetic in every area of the game. We cant do anything right.

2 hands Hayne, try that next week.

Crappy reffing.

This is the lowest of the low.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
good FG though, atleast we got that downpat, really not that many star performers as u would get in a close game, i think we lacked some go forward apart from fui (as usual)

Angry_eel

First Grade
you try play in those conditions. you won't even make the 20 metre line in the same situation. its easy to judge others.

Kornstar

Coach
What was Morris doing kicking for himself on the second tackle, Hayne is inexperienced and you can expect those things, Morris has played over 100 games and does something that pathetic!!!!

-Gurueel-

Juniors
am i the only one who thought we put in a good effort considering the conditions? i thought we matched it with them right down to the wire

ParraAds

Juniors
I'm so thrilled John Howard enjoyed the game, yet surprised he wasnt wearing a dragons tracksuit outfit.

Glenn

First Grade
_mUSASHI_ said:
Why are we so pathetic in every area of the game. We cant do anything right.

2 hands Hayne, try that next week.

Crappy reffing.

This is the lowest of the low.

It's all the fault of Brian Smith :roll:

dazeely

First Grade
-Gurueel- said:
am i the only one who thought we put in a good effort considering the conditions? i thought we matched it with them right down to the wire

I'm with you. But f**k it still doesn't heal the pain. heartbreaking stuff.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
what do you mean johnny moriss was bad, he done some fantastic kicking right down field for good kick returns into thee goal line. Tim smith couldnt place a ball in 10 footy fileds let alone 1 field.

Hayne is the one that blew a free try that couldnt plant the ball with 2 hands that should have won us the game. Inexpeienced players sh*t me.

afte tonights game reddy has shown he has ZERO attack. Wade will easily make his return next week and put reddy back where he belongs in prems.

I must say hayne has no urgency in his game, its like he ambles back like a fairy on kick returns. And whats with reddy so far up on the fith tackle having to run back and collect the ball all the time when it was kicked past him. He should have been alot further back than he was.

boxboy

Juniors
-Gurueel- said:
We still could not beat a side with 5 or 6 of its top squad missing.
We are in a bad, bad way.

-Gurueel-

Juniors
dazeely said:
I'm with you. But f**k it still doesn't heal the pain. heartbreaking stuff.

definately heart breaking, i know this might sound weird, but i would have preferred losing 2-1 than 8-1, but that's just me....................arghhhhhhhhhhhh so is that safe to say that our season is over?

Y2Eel

First Grade
boxboy said:

like the players have said it wasnt an easy game to play didnt matter if 5 their best were out

-Gurueel-

Juniors
boxboy said:

yeah but cmon, we have an inexperienced half combination, with neither players a really dominant playmaker

i mean it was an improvement on past efforts, especially fitness wise, at least we played the whole game, i dunno, like it stucks big time, but at least they tried this week

emjaycee

Coach
I thought our game was a major improvement on previous weeks and if we keep improving at this rate we are a chance to win a few more games.

Defence was our strong point this week - St George couldn't cross our line without the "own" goal we gave them at the end.

nöyd

Staff member
jayjayselmes said:
Inexpeienced players sh*t me

Yes, it would be so much easier if an 18 year old could debut with 100 first grade games under his belt. :shock:

Rylesy

Juniors
Guys you played really well, both teams did. The score doesn't reflect the game. Cm'on even being a saints fan if the REF didn't f**k up, we wouldn't of scored. The ref has alot to answer for....

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
geez a game like that when we are in it right till the end, and then for them to get over the line in total bullsh*t fashion.... totally rips the guts out of ya!

im sick of the friday games dampening my weekend :lol: