What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Sandy*

First Grade
If he could only look through Fibro's beer goggles ... he would be soooo much richer for it. :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
More income generated in the Penrith LGA than most in the metro region. High density housing. Very high percentage of 2 income families, and as a general rule...........a high work ethic. Plenty of grogans in Mt Druitt and Campelltown, but not in Pemriff.

kbw

Bench
He is a load of rubbish, all he does is run sideways, throw forward passes then takes a dive and feigns injury.
He is always shown up at rep level.

The only thing he is, is second best, second best hooker at Penrith.

*Sandy*

First Grade
If your not a penrith fan and you are going to piss on our players then you will end up in the dump yard where we can piss on you. :lol:

Caged or SP - you just beat me by a whisker to moving this one. :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Hey KBW..

Where is your club now?

oh thats right...nowhere...in PL where they bloody belong and never to return to the top echelon again.

Caged Panther

First Grade
PK said:
If your not a penrith fan and you are going to piss on our players then you will end up in the dump yard where we can piss on you. :lol:

Caged or SP - you just beat me by a whisker to moving this one. :lol:

yeah it was me.

Wobbygong

First Grade
You blokes are deadset embarrassing!

Which stars were you missing? Wesser and Pritchard, apart for that you still had Gower, Lewis, Rooney, Campbell, Waterhouse, Swain, Puletua, Clinton and Priddis etc and you couldn't even compete with a premier league dragons outfit, you blokes are in for a very very long and painful season.

When Brandy Alexander gives up on you, you know you're gooooorne!

Big Artie

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
You blokes are deadset embarrassing!

Which stars were you missing? Wesser and Pritchard, apart for that you still had Gower, Lewis, Rooney, Campbell, Waterhouse, Swain, Puletua, Clinton and Priddis etc and you couldn't even compete with a premier league dragons outfit, you blokes are in for a very very long and painful season.

When Brandy Alexander gives up on you, you know you're gooooorne!

Well we all know that the PL Drag goons team is the one to watch, the Drag goons have considently under achieved with their high class side for ages now funny that ah, on paper they are a gr8 side its a pity their performances over the last couple of years are steady to say the least, I would be in pialla if I was a drag goons supporter

Wobbygong

First Grade
I suppose I'd rather be in pialla, than the brown smelly substance the Chocolate Soldiers are currently in..................and I'm not talking about chocolate.

There's no passion at the Panthers, you can tell by watching the players body language. It must be hard for Johnny Lang to keep putting in week after week after the scummy club management stabbed him in the back.

P.S a big cheerio to Dave the Drongo err Panther, suffer in your jocks pal.

Big Mick

Referee
Its funny when the Dragons win a couple of games....all these stinkbombs emerge and put sh*t on other peoples teams....but when they lose...they disappear. At least we're here, win, lose, or draw. Go smoke some more pot wobbygoing, you need it because your a bloody idiot.

When's the last time St Merge won a premiership?....Two clubs put together, and the largest production line of forwards in the competition, and you can't win the Comp....such a shame, not.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Look out Bloc, Look out Panthers, Look out any other drinking establishment located in Penrith

NATE SMITH IS ON HIS WAY!!!

Kilkenny

Coach
For those not yet born during the Warren Fenton era his career stats - highlights courtesy of the recent purchased Encyclopedia of Rugby League Players, Penrith Edition.

Warren Fenton - Penrith 1979-1987. 136 First Grade Games - 19 tries.

Member of premiership winning Under 23 side in 1978.

First Grade debut 1979.

Clubman of the Year in season 1982 which in those days, yes probably referred to biggest party boy or social butterfly.

Was one of the Panthers marquee players and best performers during early to mid 80's in his primary role of lock forward.

Retired in 1987 as a member of the Grand Final winning reserve grade side.

panther03

Juniors
I was hoping to get away from him here. How much time do you spend talking this crap in the Souths forum Q?

Dave Q

Coach
panther03 said:
I was hoping to get away from him here. How much time do you spend talking this crap in the Souths forum Q?

Give me a break (here in neutral territory) 03.

Latest posts