What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forwards

gallagher

Juniors
Someone must have rattled their cage this week.
Galloway 195m
Skando 163
Payton 132
Halatua 105.

When was the last time four of our forwards made over 100m in one game? When was the last time any forward got almost 200??

With the best dummy half in the game you'd think this could achieved most weeks.

mulvihill

Juniors
I can't remember the last time we had 2 forwards make over the 100m !!!

Keef was outstanding today. He's really starting to look the goods

brook

First Grade
mulvihill said:
I can't remember the last time we had 2 forwards make over the 100m !!!

Keef was outstanding today. He's really starting to look the goods

When tex walker and lowrie were our starting props? ;-)

Its about time our forwards stood up, and couldn't agree more about galloway he's certainly earned his spot in the starting side :D

chopsy_05

Juniors
Yeah great game for Keithy. I reckon he made 70 metres in the 1st five minutes of the game! We have a tough month coming up so we need all the big boys to fire up. Boof's return should help too

gallagher

Juniors
Galloway hit form around the same time we played Cronulla earlier in the year. Hopefully consistency will come with experience and age.

I havnt seen the game yet, waiting on fox replay, was Halatua's metres from dummy half?

mulvihill

Juniors
Halatau made some good yards from dummy half

Sheens was rapping big keef on the ABC interview on the way back. Expects him to really fire over the next season or 2

Eddie.

Bench
Its makes me even more angry at their performances this season. Except Galloway who has been relatively consistent and excellent today.

Why stand up once every 6 weeks?

Whats the bet Most turn up with a ordinary attitude against Canberra.

It was a bloody low game today.

chopsy_05

Juniors
It was a low game today. We were the better of 2 crap sides. I think Todd Payten has been studying Ben Kennedy too much he's running 15 metres across field so he can run at wingers.

Big Keef is killing em' latley - big hit-up's that seems to make 15m every run and those offloads! - He's even converted my dad, who has bagged him constantly since he left Cronulla "If he was good enough, the Sharks wouldn't of let him go..."

super_coach

First Grade
Hate to think what damage big keef would do if he had a head of steam up and actually powered at the line. But on todays efforts who Iam I to bag his style he was good

Latest posts