What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters need salary cap concessions

ozzie

Bench
petetheileet said:
I find it funny that not one roosters supporter has come on here defending their team!!! lol
we're not that gullible like some idiots in this thread..

salivor

First Grade
petetheileet said:
I find it funny that not one roosters supporter has come on here defending their team!!! lol

You should know that the Roosters only actually have supporters when they're winning.

Corbin

Juniors
seriously, thats rediculous, that u people are actually taking him for real.... On another note havent the Storm had breaches (not as serious as Bulldogs and Warriors) in the recent past? (not trying to point any fingers here just asking for confirmation) im pretty sure they were minor just not sure.

Corbin, those breaches were related to Stephen Kearney's deal with Honda when he was at the Warriors IIRC. It's my understanding that he was on a multi-year sponsorship deal when he signed with the Storm and the club just happened to have Honda as one of their major sponsors. Because of that, his deal counted towards the cap.

CMIIW.

fillapop

Juniors
lucky i read all the posts in this thread i took it seriously at 1st.i thought storm was his last name lol its like 1 am here i got a excuse

[furrycat]

Coach
Corbin is the smartest poster in the forums remember- after all he thinks Thurston is over-rated and Soward is better.

Latest posts