What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths Devils Thread

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Surandy said:
Any idea how Jeff Lima is going?

i'm only listening to the game because i'm doing some work but i have recorded the game and will watch it later.

by the sound of it we hardly had the ball in the 1st half.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
and tagataese crosses the line but cheekishly passes to scanlon over the line to add insult to injury.

walker converts... 56-26

(not getting much work done with all these tries)

Surandy

Bench
The_Savage_1 said:
wynnum score on full time...

full time score is 56-30

:shock:

I went out when we were being thrashed and come back and see this scoreline!!! WTF happened to Wynnum?!? Well done Devils, nice turnaround.

Lucas

Juniors
Who is this Steve Fransiscus guy? He has scored heaps if tries since he joined the Devils. Worth looking at for the Storm for next year?

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Lucas said:
Who is this Steve Fransiscus guy? He has scored heaps if tries since he joined the Devils. Worth looking at for the Storm for next year?

i'm pretty sure he came from the raiders lower grades

shadow grinder

First Grade
Thunderstruck said:
They can't Wynnum all can they?

:lol: :lol:

Boom tish.

big win there by the devils...and yeah that Fransiscus bloke used to play for canberra...seems to be going alright.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
righto to the report...

firstly walker, he had an action packed game! gave away about 3 penalties, made 4 or 5 errors, scored 3 tries and set up at least another 3.

lima was strong, lots of offloads.

scott anderson looks talented, but still a bit raw.

feeney was awesome, he sparked the comeback.

bulow had a good game too.

tagataese looks the goods.

nicolau looks like a good goal kicker.