What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Stats for 1st Test for Perth/WA viewers

atlas 45

Juniors
Hi, we have a rather ignorant man on 720 abc radio for the drive time slot (arvo) here in Perth who has a track record of denigrating League.
Yesterday, on the daily Sports Shorts 5.50pm slot he joked that the only league fan in WA rang thru earlier to ask to give some attention to the Kangaroo's test's V Great Britian.

I'd like to find out the viewing numbers for last Sunday's 1st Test that Channel 9 showed at 6am. If anyone has those stats or knows where to get them then please let me know.

I'd like to find out the numbers so I can correct this fool.

Your assistance is appreciated in advance.

Regards

Atlas

It would be interesting if the 1st RL test rated higher in Perth than the International Rules did in Sydney. Even though they were shown at different times. ie.IR at around Midnight in Sydney, RL test at around 6/7am in Perth.

dimitri said:
was it shown live in perth?

becase live in perth would have been about 2am
It's not live but its delayed at 5am so its the same timeslot as the rest of the country which is better than having it live at 2am.

Also I found this on 'yourtv.com.au':

Rugby Union Test Match
Australia v Great Britain
3.30am -6am | Imparja
Sport *LIVE*

That's the guide for Central NT. Its also for people in some parts of the eastern states that use the Aurora FTA Satellite System. I sent them an email. But still it annoys me when people think that League and Union are the same game. You can say that this was an honest mistake..Rugby Union is only on ch.7, and there's a world cup tournament on..not a test match.

Latest posts