What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon 2004 - Your choice?

doctor death

Juniors
Manly WILL get the spoon. Signing up 1,000 premier league players and coaches might take years to put together.

After a few thrashings at Brookie, the boys will turn it up and the infighting will start up again.

For Manly fans, it's not hope - it's really desperation.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Heads........the bunnies
Tails...........the Sea Eagles..........
And the winner is..............Sea Eagles.

PINGU

Juniors
As much as I hate to say it Souths will be odds on to win the spoon. I am sure the players will give 110% but yet again the bitter termoil from inside the club will have deep effect.

Sharks will be the other club that will be in with a chance.

mightypanther

Juniors
It will probably be one of.........

Souths, Manly, or Sharks

But just about anything is possible.

I read today that Anderson reckons he's going to fight to stay with
the Sharks AND win the premiership in 2004.

God, I didn't realise that he was such a funny bloke.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The best chance the Sharks would have of getting a premiership would
be to shut the door on Anderson as soon as is humanly possible.
He has already cause so much turmoil there, I couldn't see them ever
winning the comp with him in charge. He won't give an inch to anyone,
anytime over anything.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think that souths have got it rapped up
they havnt signed anything too classy, where as manly have made some wise buys..... mind you manly will come 14th

simon says

First Grade
I think its Manly for sure.Souths have a pretty good forward pack you line it up.Geddes,Stringer,Fletcher,Harrison,Hill are a pretty formidable batch and could beat anyone on their day,not forgetting they have MacDougall out wide.

Manly look in real trouble to me.They've lost their young guns in Dorn ,Cannings,and their reliable FB in Reeves,and Ferris their half.And they bought Walker who isnt going to be the gamebreaker they think.Sharks could be thereabouts as well.Vagana will improve them,but Itll be hard for him to shine in a side that isnt going as welll as the dogs.

yappy

Bench
If Sharp was still the coach at Brooky you'd pump for Manly for sure, but who knows Des might just e able to turn them around.

Souths have bought reasonably wisely I reckon. They got the cream of the younger brigade and some old hard heads. I don't think much of Hill, but at lock he's gone great. Mad Dog fit is still a class above most outside backs in the game, and as Simon said very solid pack (if they can get them on the field). Not top eight, but should get away from the cellar. Just never underestimate the ability of Langmack to turn it all to sh*t.

Surely the Sharks can't sink any lower?

Wouldn't discount the ability of the Tigers to implode either.

Still Manly must be favourites.

JJ

Immortal
Roosters, Sharks, or Manly - Just because I hate them all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: