What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do?

Kasper

Bench
Why do people spend minutes looking for the television remote? When in about 10 seconds they could of walked up and changed the channel manually.

Anonymous

Juniors
Are you talking about something that happens in your house? I always walk over to the TV if the remote is missing.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
I would say channel surfers usually go on the hunt for the missing remote - if you know what you want to watch it would be quicker to just do it manually like you said.

Kasper

Bench
Yeah if the remote is missing I go straight for the tv. Though many other people i know hunt and hunt for the remote.

Kasper

Bench
Willow said:
Oh Ok... well tell them to look under the cushions. :D
Failing that, tell them it'll turn up eventually.
:lol: Thanks for the advice Willdog.
BTW am I still on my last warning?

I'd go looking for it if I didn't need to switch the channel straight away. You'll have to go looking for it eventually. But if a show was starting imediately (like the Footy show 8) ) then i'd just get up and walk to the tv and look for it during the ad break.