What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are Manly the only team?

cainen

Juniors
I think I heard them say that on the footy show or somewhere else on tv recently.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly beating the Storm and Bulldogs earlier in the season will mean sweet f**k all if they can't back up their efforts in Rounds 25 and 26.

They're gorn.

Timmah

Staff member
skeepe said:
That was the reaction of Dragons fans when we said we would beat them. Not so funny for them now.

Saints 12
Waiders 31

Six days later:

Waiders 8
Wabbits 21

:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Saints form... :lol: Broncos form :lol:

Glad to see you gain confidence against slumpy chokers.

im sure manly will take a lot of heart after beat melbourne at brookvale...minus cam smith, greg inglis, billy slater, matt king, dallas johnson and michael crocker

skeepe

Immortal
Timmah said:
Saints form... :lol: Broncos form :lol:

Glad to see you gain confidence against slumpy chokers.

As opposed to the Bulldogs of course who "have that premiership feel" after a win against the obviously in-form Cowboys.

t-ba

Post Whore
Collingwood Storm said:
im sure manly will take a lot of heart after beat melbourne at brookvale...minus cam smith, greg inglis, billy slater, matt king, dallas johnson and michael crocker

Without Kennedy, Beaver, Bell, Kite and Stewart...yeah.

innsaneink

Referee
Wests Tigers didnt beat Parra or Melb last year....it isnt always about who youve beaten in the past....

willvillain

Juniors
Collingwood Storm said:

As a Manly fan, I certainly did.

I don't care who Melbourne had missing - Manly had a bunch out as well - all I remember is going into that match I had zero confidence. The bench that Manly named was probably the worst named all year, and the Storm still had a strong team. I honestly expected Manly to miss Kennedy/Menzies/Kite/Bell etc a lot more than the Storm would miss their stars, but they didn't.

mattyg

Bench
:lol: i agree with Ink for once . Manly supporters like my brother are carrying on about being 1 of only 3 teams to beat the Melbourne, without even mentioning the fact that Melbourne's best 6 players were out with origin duties/injuries etc. It doesn't mean anything when they are sitting 12 points below them on the ladder.