What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

panther03

Juniors
I think fat arrogant turd is what you are looking for, or perhaps absolute wanker, I don't mind which one you use, I answer to both.

cainen

Juniors
There's a forum here called "The Fight Club" where you can call each other whatever you like for however long you like.

Meanwhile, the perfect smilie for some of Q dave's posts :blahb:

I don't personally have a problem with your posts Q, I just skim through them.

panther03

Juniors
I agree Parra Panther, I hate it when threads get hi-jacked and go off topic :( imagine having to put up with that. :)

bluesbreaker

Bench
Good to see Priddis comprehensively outplayed by Buderus... Again.

Good to see Simpson smash Clinton after Clinton got him early in the game.

Good to see Waterhouse do absolutely nothing except knock on and give away penalties as usual, a more overrated player, you will not see.

Commiserations Penny fans, we were just too good. I guess our 1 man team is better than yours!

Fibroman

First Grade
bluesbreaker said:
Good to see Priddis comprehensively outplayed by Buderus... Again.

Good to see Simpson smash Clinton after Clinton got him early in the game.

Good to see Waterhouse do absolutely nothing except knock on and give away penalties as usual, a more overrated player, you will not see.

Commiserations Penny fans, we were just too good. I guess our 1 man team is better than yours!

Priddis is twice the player Buderus willever be.
Ditto, Clinton over Simpson.
Waterhouse if anything, is under rated.
Enjoy the disappointment of an early exit from the semis Blue man.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Fibroman said:
Priddis is twice the player Buderus willever be.
Ditto, Clinton over Simpson.
Waterhouse if anything, is under rated.
Enjoy the disappointment of an early exit from the semis Blue man.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How deluded can you be?

How many times has Priddis played for Australia? What about NSW? :lol: Twice the player... at giving away penalties, kicking on the 2nd tackle, doing absolutely nothing... You're an idiot.

Enjoy mad Monday clown. Hopefully *edit* can keep his hands to himself over the off-season, maybe Penrith will actually do something again.

lainey

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How deluded can you be?

How many times has Priddis played for Australia? What about NSW? :lol: Twice the player... at giving away penalties, kicking on the 2nd tackle, doing absolutely nothing... You're an idiot.

Enjoy mad Monday clown. Hopefully *edit* can keep his hands to himself over the off-season, maybe Penrith will actually do something again.

Get your facts straight tool, *edit*

The Teach

Juniors
Lainey, there were a few Penrith supporters being called sore losers on Saturday night, of which I will admit I was one. This Bluesbreaker knob is what is called a poor winner. Not even worth responding to, especially considering he knows none of the facts. And no I am not saying I know the facts about that particular case anybody.

Kilkenny

Coach
Who cares what Bluesbreakter thinks. He can have his opinion.

Danny Buderus is a great player as I'm sure we would all acknowledge this as fact.

If Bluesbreaker is not able to acknowledge that Luke Priddis is also a terrific footballer and a great clubman well that's his problem.

Fibroman

First Grade
I think the fact that blueballsbreaker has an avatar/ picture of one of the worst comedians ever to disgrace the screens in this country indicates his lack of judgement.

Take Johns out of Newcastle and the fan base will be in single fugures.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibroman said:
I think the fact that blueballsbreaker has an avatar/ picture of one of the worst comedians ever to disgrace the screens in this country indicates his lack of judgement.

Take Johns out of Newcastle and the fan base will be in single fugures.

Edit your spelling Fibroman. Fugures I assume should be figures. I assume your spelling may be effected by your intake of Shiraz Cabernet?

Fibroman

First Grade
Not at all Kilkenny. The fact that I was still at work after 13 plus hours.

You clearly have no poe ess at the moment.

Fibroman

First Grade
Ps. I have also taken up the joys of drinking cask wine and smokin Henry Wintermans Short Pantonellas. I rather like the Chardonnay blend with a Colombard Semillon. YUMMY.