What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nba trades and rumours

KevinArnold

Juniors
Nuggets/Bucks: Bucks trade Joe Smith to Denver for Rueban Patterson.

Looks like K-Mart will definetly be shipped. You don't Sign Nene to a long-term deal, then trade for another big in Joe Smith when they need outside shooting. I expect K-Mart to be traded very soon or he'll be showcased at the start of the season, then traded.

Stonecutter

First Grade
KevinArnold said:
Looks like K-Mart will definetly be shipped. You don't Sign Nene to a long-term deal, then trade for another big in Joe Smith when they need outside shooting. I expect K-Mart to be traded very soon or he'll be showcased at the start of the season, then traded.

Yeh that looks like the way Denver are leaning. With Smith and Magloire gone Bogut will get more minutes and ball which will excel his game. He would be the teams no.2 option now behind Redd.

Morenito

Juniors
SHARK-SPURS said:
Suns: Extending Leandro Barbosa's contract to $32 mill for 5 years starting in 2007/08 season. Also trying to make a similar offer to Diaw but they arnt close to a deal yet.

Wizards: Agree to terms with Free Agent De shawn Stevenson.

Nuggets: leading race to sign Reggie Evans. Also acquirng Bonzi Wells will recquire a sign and trade deal.

Stevenson signs for the minimum.. The dummy rejected an Orlando offer of 12 million for 3 seasons a month ago and instead waits TOO long to the point no one has money spare to offer him more money.

Should give Reddick minutes anyways

Lorenzo Wright closeto signing back with Atlanta i think

Mase

Juniors
Nets Re-sign Cliff Robbison, Waive Zoran Planninic and agree to terms with Eddie House.

Stonecutter

First Grade
CanadianSteve said:
Done - first moderating I've done in a long time.

:D

Cavs: Signed Scott Pollard, Cavs also traded Martynas Andriuskevicius to the Bulls for Eddie Basden.

Mase

Juniors
The Atlanta Hawks plan to open negotiations with other teams about Al Harrington for a possible sign-and-trade deal after not being able to agree with the Pacers. The Nets, T'Wolves and Lakers are a few of the teams who want him.

joel caine number 1 fan said:
dunno about that next years draft is set too be one of the best in a long time

harrington is bloody awesome so underrated. and i doubt the pacers will not make the playoffs

Stonecutter

First Grade
douglasallen91 said:
harrington is bloody awesome so underrated. and i doubt the pacers will not make the playoffs

And considering they still have one Jermaine O'neal. If they could make the finals last year, a finals spot this year should be a certainty for the pacers even though they are in the central division.

El Coconuto

Bench
Vince Carter On The Way To Orlando

Two interesting tidbits from NJ.com and Fox Sports that are sure to stir the emotions of die-hard Orlando Magic fans like myself...

The first, from NJ.com...

"There have been reports out of Orlando that the Magic will vigorously pursue Vince Carter next summer -- when he has the option to terminate his Nets contract and play the free-agent market for the first time -- but his future has suddenly become more difficult to discern.

According to a close friend of the Nets forward, Carter and his wife, Ellen, recently initiated divorce proceedings, which may be a major factor in his next move.

If his wife gains custody of their 1-year-old daughter and moves back to Orlando or her own hometown in South Carolina, Carter could be motivated to sign with the Magic or Charlotte Bobcats just to stay close, as both teams have substantial cap room to sign him."

Source: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/11563981789170.xml&coll=1

And from our friends at Fox Sports...

"Word on the street is Vinsanity going to Orlando next year is almost a done deal, although a lot can happen between now and then. He's a Florida native, and Orlando will definitely have the money to spend by then. Teaming the superstar with Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson and Darko is a frightening proposition for the rest of the East, and possibly the league."

Source: http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/story/5913766

Sadly, this won't come to pass until next season. But finally, Orlando are starting to atone for the Shaq, Hardaway, Billups, Wallace and T-Mac fiasco's.

A Nelson, Turkoglu, Carter, Howard, Milicic starting five has me sufficiently intruiged. If we struggle through this season,next year's draft is said to be in the same likeness of the Lebron, Melo, Wade draft.

:D :cool:

Latest posts