What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Register your interest for 2007 season tickets

Suitman

Post Whore
fish eel said:
No silly.

Those are the tickets next to eela. :lol:

But, but, the Cronin Stand and the Swimming pool are the same colour. :?

stadium-seating.jpg

Suity

strider

Post Whore
JessEel said:
i hope i can get seats there :(
i bought casual tickets in that bay a couple of times this year... surely they'd sell me those seats if i asked for them?
it says only rows A and B

Hellsy

Immortal
and you get to see them GO FORWARD to Highlands

But don't forget, we have a birdseye view of how ALL THE REFEREES HATE US

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
HIghlands Fling said:
Bay 26 is a great place to sit. You hear every TACKLE as it happens and see them all RUN STRAIGHT!
Hellsy said:
and you get to see them GO FORWARD to Highlands

But don't forget, we have a birdseye view of how ALL THE REFEREES HATE US

bwahahahahaha and that is why i moved! :lol:

BD5733

Juniors
I'm going overseas all of next year and am wondering if I can put my tickets on hold per se.....

What I'd like to be able to do is let the club offer my Bay 6 seats to someone else next season, but then in 2008, offer them back to me again....

What do people think my chances are of something like that happening?

Rylesy

Juniors
We had corporate box tickets on the weekend just gone, and deadset they are the best tickets to get. As you can probably guess I am not a Parra Fan, but I wouldn't hestiate in getting tickets for that area again. Worth every cent!!!!

Rylesy

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Cheers mate.

6 drink maximum is a bummer! :lol:

Macca, when we went it was unlimited. It depends which ones you get, but we had unlimited drinks and food..... The desserts are to die for... Worth every cent!

Latest posts