What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Financial News coming out tomorrow

Is Moffo a turd muncher?

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Jimbo said:
Poor Moffo

Still nothing to tell us after 38 days

And still can't tell the difference between a J and a D

aww look at widdle dimbo, still twying to be funny, so cute :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hi Moffo
finger9tl.gif

Moffo

Referee
El Duque and Dimbo - Ever been spotted in the same room before? :sarcasm:

You're clearly sharing a brain, could well be the same person. Twilight Zone :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

salivor

First Grade
Is the big financial news that your credibility stocks have plummeted in the last month moffo?

Jimbo

Immortal
Moffo said:
aww look at widdle dimbo, still twying to be funny, so cute :lol:

Aww look a widdle Moffo, still twying to weasel out of another corner he's painted himself into

When are you going to grow some balls and admit that you're a myth?

:lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
salivor said:
Is the big financial news that your credibility stocks have plummeted in the last month moffo?

I hope he keeps it up

I'm making a fortune selling put options on Moffo's credibility

Moffo

Referee
salivor said:

thats your opinion salivor and good on you. bottom line is that something that i expected to come out hasn't. if that means i lose my credibility, so be it. i could've passed off any number of big events as being my news in the last month but as you have seen, i haven't.

but again, i guess that doesn't count for a thing :crazy:

I read the first 2 pages here then skipped to the end. I take it there was no big financial news?

I thought maybe it was going to concern LU itself - perhaps going public on the Aussie stock market?

Jimbo

Immortal
CanadianSteve said:
I read the first 2 pages here then skipped to the end. I take it there was no big financial news?

Most of us gathered from the first post that there was no big financial news...

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Moffo said:
..... i could've passed off any number of big events as being my news in the last month but as you have seen, i haven't.

but again, i guess that doesn't count for a thing :crazy:

HAHAHAHAHAH....

The original post of this thread appeared to be you trying to pass off that you're someone who is "in the loop" when it comes to financial matters.

Now that after 38 days where this hasn't eventuated, you're trying to pass this off you're still in the loop by implying a double negative ?

I mean I'm the same.... I'm a member of Al Quaeda, but I haven't assassinated John Howard yet......

Jimbo

Immortal
millersnose said:
i think this should get an award for "why the f**k did i start that thread" category

Definitely

And in second place would be Moffo's tirade against Macquarie because they have the audacity to comply with the Corporations Act...

JoeD

First Grade
I hate this thread because i have to keep checking it when someone posts something new just in case it is the big news . . .