What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews Squads 2006

girvie

Staff member
Hey what do you think of the Harold Matthews hooker Joshua King?
Is he any good?

Rylesy

Juniors
i know that the preliminary train-on squads have been decided, planeteels' has 14 of his 20 man squad in a rep side...

needless to say, we are stoked to see so many guildford boys getting a chance.

only early days yet though, squads get reduced gradually over next 4 months.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Rylesy said:
i know that the preliminary train-on squads have been decided, planeteels' has 14 of his 20 man squad in a rep side...

needless to say, we are stoked to see so many guildford boys getting a chance.

only early days yet though, squads get reduced gradually over next 4 months.

do you know the squads?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
did anyone else just read that whole squad and think to themselves "gee, all of those names are familiar!!"

planeteels

Juniors
at this stage we only know which guildford players have been invited to trial... i know that Roger Langi, Nathan Gardner and Ramis Amanoel have been selected in the SG Ball train on squad whilst the other guildford boys are trialling for development team positions..

planeteels

Juniors
at this stage we only know which guildford players have been invited to trial... i know that Roger Langi, Nathan Gardner and Ramis Amanoel have been selected in the SG Ball train on squad whilst the other guildford boys are trialling for development team positions..

btw... Nathan Gardner isn't a guildford boy.. he's cabra.. but i just know he was invited.. :)

planeteels said:

btw... Nathan Gardner isn't a guildford boy.. he's cabra.. but i just know he was invited.. :)

Is Nathan Gardner the Harold Mathews 5/8 from 2005?

sooperdooper

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Is cecil mckenzie still with us?? from what i remember he was a gun 3/4.
he is... harold matthews player of the year last year... should be in the SG ball squad somewhere

Latest posts