What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need pics-Old bulldogs-Geoff Robinson & Nev Hornery 4 we

Quigs

Immortal
CAN YOU HELP QUIGS OUT...

I need a pic or two of two old bulldog forwards. Geoff Robbo Robinson whom I am sure that Martin Lang modelled himself on, and that old wildman (mad) second rower Nev Hornery.

Do you have some or can you put me onto someone who has, and also a bit of a story on both would be greatly appreciated. It is for a project I am working on aout the hardmen and wildmen from the Era of the Biff.

Many thanks
quigs.

Quigs

Immortal
ozbash said:
what year/s were they around quigs ?

Gidday Ozbash,

How is the land of the long white cloud.

Mate the years were early mid 70's I think.

I will send you a PM

Thanks for your interest

Quigs

innsaneink

Referee
Hornery was with Wests in 68-69 before heading over to the Berries :lol:
Robbo was around in the mid 70's to mid 80's

t1.jpg

FORMER Bulldogs front rower Geoff 'Robbo' Robinson had his flowing locks chopped off at the Bulldogs versus South Sydney clash at the Sydney Showground last Sunday to raise money for the Convoy for Kids charity. (From left) Robinson's daughter Jade and hairdresser Gillian McPherson go for the chop. The $15,000 that was raised will be donated to Westmead Children's Hospital Oncology Pharmacy.

pgrobbo.jpg

Have you got this one quigs??

Quigs

Immortal
innsaneink said:
Hornery was with Wests in 68-69 before heading over to the Berries :lol:
Robbo was around in the mid 70's to mid 80's

t1.jpg

FORMER Bulldogs front rower Geoff 'Robbo' Robinson had his flowing locks chopped off at the Bulldogs versus South Sydney clash at the Sydney Showground last Sunday to raise money for the Convoy for Kids charity. (From left) Robinson's daughter Jade and hairdresser Gillian McPherson go for the chop. The $15,000 that was raised will be donated to Westmead Children's Hospital Oncology Pharmacy.

pgrobbo.jpg

Gidday innsaneink

I have now (if that is alright, let me know.)

I will steal it and put it in a place suitable. Thanks mate.

The projects going well, got a email from the UK from a guy who was 16 when he watched the battle of Leeds....cool stuff. makes him my vintage . poor bastard...

Quigs......

Have you got this one quigs??

The job is now done innsaneink, check it out and thanks again
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Does anyone know or have a pic of Neville Hornery.

Any stories..... he was the cut snake that they talk about, someone must have a yarn or three..

Quigs

Latest posts