What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Q

Coach
110kgpantherpower said:
Hey what are forum friends for lol mind you as i said it depends who your up against as i have said pg and dave are like brothers lol we have stuck beside each other of late lol so it will be tough against them everyone else i got your back lol.

Were's your signature 110kg?

We fight for these freedoms to the point of being banned elsewhere, you get them here for free...and you dont take up the privilige!

Extreme slackness, indignity..maybe an abuse of LU kindness.

Shape up son or you'll be back at the eastern front!

Dave Q

Coach
Panthagrey said:
I used to have lots of friends but since my mum cleaned up my room i cant seem to find where she put them.....hehehehe :crazy: lol....(take that whatever way your mind tells it to)....hehehehe:crazy: :lol: :alcho:

Dear Mr Grey,

RE: Request for Moderator Position, Q Army (Banned Member), LU Division- 1st Parsnips and Toad.

Thank you for your application.

We advise that have now had the opportunity to consider the resume that you forwarded to us, along with your letter of Application dated 7.11.89

We state here that we were most impressed with your formal qualifications and experience relevent to the position.

As you would be aware, we receive hundreds of applications in the mail every year for these positions. As a result, at some times, we do not always find ourselves at liberty to offer a role to an Applicant that we would otherwise consider to be a suitable candidate.

On this occasion however, we are very pleased to advise you that you have made it through to the final interview stage.

We appreciate that it has now been several days since you applied.

If you have not as yet availed yourself of an alternate role, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours faithfully,

X

110kg (Recruitment Officer).

TITAN1

Juniors
Headstrong young fellah..he needs to learn restrain,maybe an intake of fibre into his diet would help.;-)

The Rhino

Juniors
Have noticed Rob has made reference to the League Unlimited website and how posters previously banned in recent months from PI are starting to wear out there welcome on here in the past couple of days.

The Thread: http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic33998-18-1.aspx

the Page ROB's post is on: http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic33998-18-6.aspx

Rob's actual post:
I believe that what we are beginning to see is that some of our members are tired of certain posters' comments, most of which are calculated to annoy or stir the pot.
It is only fair to let these members express their annoyance - and that can't be done if I seriously edit or delete their posts.

It's funny but the same small group has begun to polarise opinion on the leagueunlimited forums, too.

Here's my advice to them: get with the cause or get off - while you're still ahead of the posse.

At least here, if you have a complaint, there is the site administrator you can PM and take your complaints there if you feel you cannot take it to a specific moderator.

So CAN EVERYONE cut the crap, get on with supporting the team and leave the dramas that certain posters have with PI where they should be: AT PI and on the doorstep to this forum ie DON'T BRING IT IN HERE!!!! It seems some are still having trouble understanding that!!!

PK normally lets a lot of things slide (moreso then Rob and the PI moderators) unless there is something that can end up resulting in some sort of court action. Unless you are prepared to put up and do the job, lay off her - she does a great job. And by the way, PK is not the only moderator on here.

OH just for info for future use, PK IS FEMALE!!!!;-)

The Rhino

Juniors
The Thread: http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic33998-18-1.aspx

the Page ROB's post is on: http://www.panthers.com.au/Forum/Topic33998-18-6.aspx

Rob's actual post:
I believe that what we are beginning to see is that some of our members are tired of certain posters' comments, most of which are calculated to annoy or stir the pot.
It is only fair to let these members express their annoyance - and that can't be done if I seriously edit or delete their posts.

It's funny but the same small group has begun to polarise opinion on the leagueunlimited forums, too.

Here's my advice to them: get with the cause or get off - while you're still ahead of the posse.

At least here, if you have a complaint, there is the site administrator you can PM and take your complaints there if you feel you cannot take it to a specific moderator. You can do that on PI as well but you may not feel like it will get you anywhere.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Thanks Rhino.

I know I cannot be everybodies cup of tea but I do my best.

It's funny Rob should mention this on PI. Maybe those few should take a look at how they are coming across to other posters. I know if I was chased away from one forum because of the way my posts were coming across only to go to another forum and find those who regulated it, well before my inclusion to it, were also not responding well to my posts, then I would realise that it was probably me and change my attitude.

I honestly wish that everyone would chill out, this is only a dump yard. I have advised you all before why this topic was created and I shall do so again for those who don't bother reading posts before jumping to conclusions, especially automatically thinking their posts are deleted, it simply does not happen here unless there is a good reason for it and that is usually when you have broken the rules, not read the guidelines and you will be notified of it via pm.

The Dump Yard is specifically created for posters who troll/ambush/hi-jack a topic. There's nothing worse than coming in to find a topic you want to contribute to completely gone off the rails due to a few who have taken debates personally or deliberately taken it off the subject for their own pleasure and satisfaction.

Hence dumping and so far it has worked. Either most people get the picture that they have gone too far or they lost their pleasure or satisfaction because it was moved and the topic was allowed to stay on topic.

If you wish to get personal and start attacking other members still, even though you've been dumped, then us moderators could always split the conversation of the topic and take it over to TFC, what we call the The Fight Club. There you will have plenty of very witty posters who will bring you back to earth pretty quickly.

Another thing I might add here, I have no group, I lead no army, I claim to not be divided by division. I simply moderator to the guidelines. It is you 110and Dave who continously make it known that you are some sort of army and Dave being some sort of General.

If you have a problem that most of us are NOT interested in your little *party*, then here's a suggestion why not go and create your own forum and there you can congregate all your *comrades* and bark your orders, rules, create missions and god knows what there! Good luck to you all.

murraymob

Coach
WAS ROB REFERING TO ME.. IF having Q as a mate is a crime then i am guilty. To the firing squad:lol:

murraymob

Coach
Its the off season Q everyone has run out of things to talk about. It could well be the shock of the nude run down high street by me and 2 mates due to losing season bet with some parra mates.Once the season starts all will be back to normal with the panthers and bunnies enjoying success

*Sandy*

First Grade
PK said:
If you wish to get personal and start attacking other members still, even though you've been dumped, then us moderators could always split the conversation of the topic and take it over to TFC, what we call the The Fight Club. There you will have plenty of very witty posters who will bring you back to earth pretty quickly.

Refer TFC :arrow:

Dave Q

Coach
PK, your new year's resolution should be to resist the temptation of denigrating people who dont agree with your view of the Panthers.

Many people made this mistake on PI and thats why people have tuned out of 'Rob's Kingdom'.

If you not going to offer any kind and postive alternative, you should reconsider being a moderator here.

Apart from that, I respect the fact you dont abuse your powers and for what its worth (from a troll to one who is thoroughly concieted) I hope you have a reasonable festive season.

Thats about as Christmassy as I can manage.