What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League jerseys- and nothing else

innsaneink

Referee
Post pics of jerseys here, (preferably just the jersey itself) from Test match internationals, NRL, NSWRL, QRL, CRL, to the local under 6's nappy brigades teams jumpers, everywhere and anything as long as its a RL jersey ....lets see what there is out there.

20060413jersey0003it7.jpg

Western Suburbs Magpies: circa mid 70's

dhjerseyzb2.jpg

Wests Tigers rd 1 double header V Roosters, 2001

mysteryuc2.jpg

Unknown jumper currently on ebay

innsaneink

Referee
parra01rx5.jpg

Parramatta 2001

qld97ge0.jpg

QLD Maroon Origin 97?

sharksys3.jpg

Cronulla Sharks, 90's

broncos80sra3.jpg

Brisbane Broncos 80's.

aucklandwarriorsgi4.jpg

Auckland warriors.

Estoboy

Juniors
St Ignatius' College Rugby League jersey from 2004 - the school's first year in the NSWJRL

*proudly worn by someone else from this forum

there was a plan to change the jersey to a design similar to the Broncos away jersey but with white and blue and two wolves printed onto the front for the 2005 season and beyond

innsaneink

Referee
67e71bjo3.jpg

Arnclidffe Scots, looks quite recent. (George Nadeira, Wes Naquaima)

861btl7.jpg

Wests Tigers, Magpies retro- 2005.

cnjrlfcyd6.jpg

?? CNJRLFC ?? Any Ideas, CN?

cowramaggiesrj7.jpg

Cowra Maggies

e1371bta8.jpg

Canberra raiders- Goose of the week Training T

innsaneink

Referee
Estoboy said:
St Ignatius' College Rugby League jersey from 2004 - the school's first year in the NSWJRL

*proudly worn by someone else from this forum

there was a plan to change the jersey to a design similar to the Broncos away jersey but with white and blue and two wolves printed onto the front for the 2005 season and beyond

Surprised theres no logo or school crest on the breast.

innsaneink

Referee
cromerkingfishersdu5.jpg

Cromer Kingfishers, Manly DJRL

daptodp4.jpg

Dapto Canarys, Illawarra RL (Paul McGregor, Shane Mackellar.)

dsc00118cz1.jpg

Canberra raiders 2007. home

Choppies

Coach
Dodge it's a completly different thread to mine.
I like the idea of this thread though. Make a sort of archive of every Rugby League Jersey.

innsaneink

Referee
Choppies said:
Dodge it's a completly different thread to mine.
I like the idea of this thread though. Make a sort of archive of every Rugby League Jersey.

Over the years of browsing ebay etc, Ive noted probably 100's of old jerseys, some familiar, some not....I'm sure there'll be many more in the years to come, after all just about every NRL club changes a jumper every few years. Junior clubs do too.

Its no big deal, (you'd think so anyway) its just a thread with pics of old jerseys, something Ive had in mind for a while. Some mightn't find old ( and new) jerseys interesting, I do... If people dont like it they dont have to click on it.

61_Tom%20shirt%20cropped.jpg

Huddersfield Giants, away. 2007

innsaneink

Referee
Wests is Best said:
That would be Crows Nest. They wore Roosters jerseys in the North sydney juniors. I used to play against them in the 1980's

Crows Nest!!

Of course, Onya WiB!!

Bloody black crow staring at me in the logo too! #-o

The club no longer up & running I presume?

Wests is Best

Juniors
They never had that many sides even back then, but like a lot of the old clubs in the North sydney juniors, they are long gone I believe.

How did you get hold of the jersey and what does it say on the logo? 75 something???

innsaneink

Referee
Not sure what it says, I found it on e bay.
Would love to find my old club jumper, like Crows Nest...Holman DJRLC are history too.

Choppies

Coach
These are a couple of my Dad's jerseys from when he was a kid.
PaddoWool.jpg

Paddington-Whoolhara
Rabbits.jpg

This Rabbitohs jersey was used in a school carnival for the district or something. It was some school comp.
Just an intreresting note on this one is that it was actually made by Mick Simmons.