What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

nulla boy

Juniors
commesarations knights fan,sad he's gone but glad at the same time.bye bye 2007 and the rest off the knights future,no joey=u got nothingLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SUCH A C@*T!

Misanthrope

Staff member
commesarations knights fan,sad he's gone but glad at the same time.bye bye 2007 and the rest off the knights future,no joey=u got nothingLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!I'M SUCH A C@*T!

I'd read before that syphilis could rot the brain, but never thought I'd live to see proof. What an enlightening day this is proving to be.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Surely said:
Couple of nice PL sides there boys.

They're a damn site better than that trophy cabinet you have there in Chokenulla, shirley.

40576_f5d30d45-1d83-4c69-9.jpg

Surely

Post Whore
Nice bookcase Gene, ready for a coat of stain.

I suppose you bastards want bird back.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Surely said:
Nice bookcase Gene, ready for a coat of stain.

I suppose you bastards want bird back.

How low can you get?

HaHa remember when Joey broke Birds ribs? Why we would we want that powderpuff back?

Pumba

First Grade
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
How low can you get?

HaHa remember when Joey broke Birds ribs? Why we would we want that powderpuff back?

That was a awesome hit by Joey & Simmo absoulety smashed him!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
What's more tragic than a blind and deaf kid with no arms, no legs, and terminal cancer?

A perfectly healthy kid who supports Cronulla.

At least the dying kid's disappointment will be short lived

Pumba

First Grade
CWBush said:
What's more tragic than a blind and deaf kid with no arms, no legs, and terminal cancer?

GOLD!!!

perverse

Referee
CWBush said:

oh snap.

perverse

Referee
lol actually that's the funniest anti-knights post i've ever read. at least he put some effort in.

Latest posts