What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are they now?

Poida_Raider

Bench
names such as Ultima, bucko... actually thats all i can think of, i know there are plenty more gone missing! what has happened to these and others??

paulquinn49

Bench
It seems like my LU time is at an end. First i lose my captaincy, now a thread gets started which i have already done.

I just bet more people respond in your "where are they now" thread

its all over

Poida_Raider

Bench
quinny mate, you'll survive.. mate i thought i remembered a thread, couldnt be bothered looking for it.

theres plenty missing, maybe they've just had jack of the forums?

Poida_Raider

Bench
i saw that schif has been on, but hasnt called in to say gday.. he outa know that we've been worried sick! :lol:

kaon

Juniors
This usually happens in the off-season. There is less Raiders news to talk about so people mostly reside in other forums for a while or don't post at all.

I'm going overseas on Sunday for a month but I’ll be back for the season start.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah true that, come the season start when theres better news to talk about, they'll be back, how could they find anything better to do?!

Anonymous

Juniors
I've been camped out in the cricket forum over summer......There's been a few other Raiders forumers in there.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
im here all year long :)
that says two things
i have no life and im obsessed with the raiders............. meh

greeneyed

First Grade
The Raiders keep working in the off season and Raiders supporters keep on supporting ALL YEAR..........

Latest posts