What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITAN1

Juniors
Tigertread said:
He knocked back offers from the Roosters, Bulldogs and Warriors to stay in NQ.
Didnt he come from the warriors?
Would seem suprising if they tried to sign him back,especially after his well publicised outburst..

Tigertread

Juniors
TITAN1 said:
Didnt he come from the warriors?
Would seem suprising if they tried to sign him back,especially after his well publicised outburst..
No, the Cowboys signed David Faiumu from the Comets in the Qld Cup, he was with the Raiders before that.
You are thinking of Sione Faumuina

lockyno1

Post Whore
How will he get a start at the titans though..he is behind webster easily and I'd take Chris Walker ahead of him and Peterson is in form

Coaster

Bench
lockyno1 said:
How will he get a start at the titans though..he is behind webster easily and I'd take Chris Walker ahead of him and Peterson is in form

Walker only on a 1 year contract, maybe there is a sign of his future

CowMan

Juniors
Phillips said:
why are the cowboys destroying there backline?

not really its 1 player they snapped everybody up pritty much i think BB wanted more money and Titans offed it to him and Good luck to him iam a big Fan of BB will be sad to let him go but i guess we have Obie Geia Comming Threw from the guns and he is a little Gun him self but he got a few years still maybe cowboys are looking At Willy Toga still

lockyno1

Post Whore
curious said:
Walker only on a 1 year contract, maybe there is a sign of his future

Doubt you would not resign Walker- the bloke has speed and tons of it and that is something you cannot coach!

TITAN1

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Doubt you would not resign Walker- the bloke has speed and tons of it and that is something you cannot coach!
Agree,would make an awesome backline:
1.Campbell
2.Bowen
3.Rogers
4.Webster
5.Walker

With Delaney,Petersen and Paea waiting for an opportunity.

:cool:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Where is Delaney? I guess you could use him in the pack. That is a option I guess, cannot see Cartright dropping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.