What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R17 Sun - Saints v Canberra *SPOILERS*

Willow

Assistant Moderator
VictorTheViking said:
The minority never said it lost us the game you tool, lol
LOL. I made the point so defensive types wouldn't get upset.

Do you feel that you've been misunderstood Victor?

bileduct

Coach
Willow said:
WTF, I said in post 127:

"FFS, every team has injuries problems.... every season. Its comes down to a question of depth."

I know your team has copped a thrashing today but try keep on track.

"Have you seen the team injury list for Saints? Raiders had a near full strength team by comparison."

So, did the Raiders have a near full strength team, or a lack of depth to replace what seems to be an equal injury list?

How am I supposed to keep on track if you change your story?

Yes my team did cop a thrashing today, it wasn't a pleasant experience. Congratulations to your team, I think they outclassed us in every facet of the game.

Theres no point in debating what could have happened had we not had so many injuries, because the game is done and dusted, and so is our season.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
VictorTheViking said:
Tired yes, emotional no, sick of idiots like you telling us that we've said sh*t that we didnt? yes
I never quoted you or referred to you with the "The excuse from a minority of Raiders fans" comment. Don't feel bad but I wasn't even thinking of you.

Let me guess, you're taking this loss kind of hard?

Yeah mate I am, I guess the expectations I had on the group of players we have were too high and to see us fall so hard towards the end of the season after a reasonable start, is painful, lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
bileduct said:
"Have you seen the team injury list for Saints? Raiders had a near full strength team by comparison."

So, did the Raiders have a near full strength team, or a lack of depth to replace what seems to be an equal injury list?
The injury list for Saints this year has been huge. I understand we have fielded more players in first grade than any other team.

Play semantics if you wish, and in the interest of discussion I'll withdraw the 'comparison' word if it is really upsetting you. But in my opinion, the Raiders haven't had it as hard as Saints.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
VictorTheViking said:
Yeah mate I am, I guess the expectations I had on the group of players we have were too high and to see us fall so hard towards the end of the season after a reasonable start, is painful, lol
Been there and I know what you're going through. If it makes you feel any better... which I know it won't. ;-)

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
I must say I do like the Steelers away strip. I can't believe "fans" whinged to Doust about them wearing it when obviously it was a joint venture. The fans who swear by the red v are pathetic.

_Johnsy

Referee
Steven Gerrard said:
I must say I do like the Steelers away strip. I can't believe "fans" whinged to Doust about them wearing it when obviously it was a joint venture. The fans who swear by the red v are pathetic.

Out of curiosisty, who do you support Steven ?

_Johnsy

Referee
Then who gives a flying f**k what a raiders fan thinks what "our" club should wear as our alternate jumper.

What exactly is the steelers away strip you are refeering to, I am sure you know it was exactly the reverse of their predomnantly red one with two white stripes on each arm. Until you actually know what you are talking about go away.

skeepe

Immortal
Why was Weyman penalised for lashing out towards the end there, yet Poore got off scot free for doing the exact same thing to Hinchcliffe earlier in the match?

Red Bear

Referee
what about woolfords little grab in there.

God it was cold at the footy yesterday, absolutely freezing. Worse was the walk back to my car.

Latest posts