What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

big boppa eel

Juniors
Goodbye all and take care and go the mighty eels 4 ever, I have been ridiculed and made to feel as if I have done or said something wrong when all it was, was something u don't see very often on the field, I did not want this to be an Aids forum as bought up by Gronk and yes I know I am going to cop a hammering for being such a bitch, but if some people can't understand something when they read it then it probably not worth posting as it will constantly be taken out of context in only by a select few cheers:) .

Well mate at least people reply to you, I'm the biggest thread stopper around, everytime I post something the thread stops. I didn't know I was that boring or is there a "group" in side the Group now? are there some snobs in here? Is it becoming a matey thing where no one else is welcome?
I hope not, BBE I hope you continue to post here and ignore the ones taking you out of context.
Have a look over the past few pages the last reply on some threads is =parra-matters.
I'm the thread stopper!
is there a award for that?

Bazal

Post Whore
big boppa eel said:
Goodbye all and take care and go the mighty eels 4 ever, I have been ridiculed and made to feel as if I have done or said something wrong when all it was, was something u don't see very often on the field, I did not want this to be an Aids forum as bought up by Gronk and yes I know I am going to cop a hammering for being such a bitch, but if some people can't understand something when they read it then it probably not worth posting as it will constantly be taken out of context in only by a select few cheers:) .

And you'll keep being ridiculed :fist: Just like me :lol: Seriously, with the exception of jayjay we're all friends here...it's just banter

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
boy when we loose depression really takes over

chin up guys

next week is another game

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bazal said:
And you'll keep being ridiculed :fist: Just like me :lol: Seriously, with the exception of jayjay we're all friends here...it's just banter

yeah, you have to draw the line some where

strider

Post Whore
parra-matters said:
keep going back theres plenty more
i must be doing this wrong cos i went back 10 pages and only saw about 2 .... is this a wild goose chase? :-s are your gonna send me looking for a left handed screw driver next? :lol:

strider said:
i must be doing this wrong cos i went back 10 pages and only saw about 2 .... is this a wild goose chase? :-s are your gonna send me looking for a left handed screw driver next? :lol:
Strider, can you go down to the tackle shop and ask for a long wait please?
Or better still just goto the RTA you get one there without asking!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
parra-matters said:
so we expect all posts to up beat after a win next week?
someone will find a negitive they alwasy do.

yes your'e right

his name was just mentioned above

Stagger eel

Staff member
big boppa eel said:

don't be silly bbe!!...everyone cops it in here, the idea is not to take it too seriously or you'll just lose the enjoyment out of using the forum, it's a good place used by plenty of good people but it also helps to have a bit of thick skin and a laugh.

it's just a forum, enjoy it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Why is it that Suity never leaves? The bloke must have rhinoceros hide.......

peobably because he wears the idiot title asd a badge of honour..

parra pete

Referee
Bigfella said:
How was your trip Pete?

Fantastic. Best one so far.
I was on a table at the Cavalier/South Logan Lunch with Bomber Peard, Daryl Brohman, Tony Butterfield, Nick Walshaw, Les Boyd, Danny McMaster and his wife Tracey, and Kenny Beissel General Manager of Cavalier Corporation. I watched the match sitting next to Bomber and Tony Butterfield..really that provides a great insight into a game.
There is NO love lost between Boydie and the Big Marn. They were very professional on stage, but the atmosphere was very frosty off it.
Both are good blokes..Brohman is a funny bastard.
and Danny McMaster as an MC is THE BEST...Beats me why they haven't had him on the Footy Show.
I also caught up with Gary Belcher and Darren Smith and they both are looking forward to their guest appearnce with Hay Magpies against Griffith Black and Whites on July 29 in the Club's "Its Pie in the Sky" Gala Weekend.
Also had a yarn with Steve Mortimer and Laurie Daley at the SOO before the match. Just a 'g'day mate' nothing more, although Turvey said he could be interested in having a run with Hay in a guest appearance in 2008. Butts is a definite next year. Still looks as hard as a rock.

parra pete

Referee
Yeah they did. They came to the function in the same taxi as Bomber. They spoke together on stage interviewed by Danny McMaster.
Send me a PM with your new email address and I'll send you some photos

Latest posts