What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

Parra Guru

Coach
cause it's fun

tiggy.jpg

TheRam

Coach
Don't worry BBE, you're still loved. Being bagged out is the way of this and every other forum. Just hang in there. We all get it at different stages, I mean every time I pay out DF, T. Smith or B. Finch I cop a gob full...but that ain't gunna stop me.

So chin up and just remember all of us on this forum have two things in common that bind us. That is we are all human and we are all Parramatta supporters.

emjaycee

Coach
TheRam said:
So chin up and just remember all of us on this forum have two things in common that bind us. That is we are all human and we are all Parramatta supporters.

At the rate he is digging holes for the new stand, I seriously doubt that Suity is human. :lol: :lol:

forward pass

Coach
TheRam said:

I think that could be argued ..............

carson

Juniors
Just remeber BBE, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and everyone elses stinks but mine!!

Latest posts